[KERNEL][CM131023_LT25i _CM10.2 with TWRP2.6.3][FOR CM][UPDATED]

Search This thread
I have not developed anything, I am not responsible for anything that can happens with your phone.
Plain CM131023 kernel with TWRP 2.6.3 instead of CWM . it works for me
Dropbox link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17658154/cm131023twrp2.6.3.elf
flash with fastboot as usually

thanks to:
FXP for kernel
TeamWin(and DooMLord) for TWRP recovery
Championswimmer for kernel kitchen

Last edited:
i enjoy seeing you get your hands 'dirty' with kernel thing mate :D
:good:

hi there, long time no see, nice to see you again, using champs kernel kitchen it what i´m capable of for now ;)
but i have set up an ubuntu machine, i will learn more dirty work in future
what device do you have, acro s?
sad thing is that i´m without my v, the usb cover was faulty and i send the phone for warranty reparation, than and this is almost unbelievable, the swedish post had lost it :crying:
it will take a month before they pay me for it :(
and i don´t know if i will by V again or another sony, maybe one of those new they will show in Barcelona

sirkay

Mar 24, 2011
KL
hi there, long time no see, nice to see you again, using champs kernel kitchen it what i´m capable of for now ;)
but i have set up an ubuntu machine, i will learn more dirty work in future
what device do you have, acro s?
sad thing is that i´m without my v, the usb cover was faulty and i send the phone for warranty reparation, than and this is almost unbelievable, the swedish post had lost it :crying:
it will take a month before they pay me for it :(
and i don´t know if i will by V again or another sony, maybe one of those new they will show in Barcelona

just jumped to V recently .. but dont have time to explore it. i lost my skills. need some times to brush it up again .. im newbie here, still need some guidance. sad to see u without your v. hope u'll stick with it a little longer

just jumped to V recently .. but dont have time to explore it. i lost my skills. need some times to brush it up again .. im newbie here, still need some guidance. sad to see u without your v. hope u'll stick with it a little longer

i don´t believe for a second you have lost your skills :D you don´t want to set up your ubuntu machine again ;) V needs kernel developers, DooMLord has a T, it´s near but not enough, you are needed here

Last edited:

sirkay

Mar 24, 2011
KL
i don´t believe for a second you have lost your skills :D you don´t want to set up your ubuntu machine again ;) V needs kernel developers, DooMLord have a T, it´near but not enough, you are needed here

i'll try and see what can i do to help. need to play with kernel source (or maybe ramdisk) a lil bit more before ready to back in action. i had problem with vdsirotkin kernel, cant mount mass storage. dunno is it becoz lack of "persist.sys.usb.config=mass_storage,adb" line or something else.

A great developer have appear!

Sent from your backyard...
Slender watches what you do...

to much compliment there mate ;). i havent contribute any yet ..

Top Liked Posts