New Samsung keyboard mj5

Search This thread

CodeNameRedNeck

May 14, 2012
Cardboard Box
Wouldn't install for me. Copied both the apk and the odex file to system/app but it was a no go.

Edit: also fixed permissions to rw-r--r-- after reboot it did not install so I tried to install it by tapping on it. After a bit it came back as not installed.

Last edited:

Quickvic30

Feb 28, 2013
Galaxy
What about the old gray one? It looks much better

sEnt from thE noTe 3

Here's the old grey keyboard for those who were looking for it. Extract zip and install, if that doesn't work move the apk into system/apps fix permission to rw-r-r and install, if the install fails then reboot and it should install.

Attachments

• SamsungIME.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 142
Reactions: Rippley05

ahmarchi

Aug 20, 2008
Greensboro
Sorry guys tried to help. .. I'm gonna look into the issue and decompile apk and look into some of the differences

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: defectiveleader

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
I miss the white keyboard! Y the hell did they change it?! It's so ugly now.

Paulita1

Dec 11, 2013

sEnt from thE noTe 3

Here's the old grey keyboard for those who were looking for it. Extract zip and install, if that doesn't work move the apk into system/apps fix permission to rw-r-r and install, if the install fails then reboot and it should install.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the Link https://db.tt/Q642ircu

Here is the odex file https://db.tt/w6W9oOcy

Make a backup of it current apk in /system/app then put that one in and fix the permission.

Hit thanks if it works please.

sEnt from thE noTe 3

Sorry guys tried to help. .. I'm gonna look into the issue and decompile apk and look into some of the differences