[Q] Is there a way to quickly navigate your open apps

Search This thread

nook-color

Mar 31, 2011
I checked this tablet out @ best buy the other day. Looked really nice, but the one flaw I found in the LG skin.. was there was no open app " soft key " similar to Stock Android... where you can touch and jump from app to app without having to click home screen and find the open app.

I know there is a google play edition out there that would have the Pure Android that I like. But some really nice Sales popping up on the LG skinned version, and the remote app looks pretty sweet. Was wondering if there's a way to navigate to recent / open apps that I'm missing.

.. Don't really want too ROOT / ROM the device. I've found I prefer things to work out of the box...

Thanks

CuraeL

Dec 6, 2010
Copenhagen
I checked this tablet out @ best buy the other day. Looked really nice, but the one flaw I found in the LG skin.. was there was no open app " soft key " similar to Stock Android... where you can touch and jump from app to app without having to click home screen and find the open app.

I know there is a google play edition out there that would have the Pure Android that I like. But some really nice Sales popping up on the LG skinned version, and the remote app looks pretty sweet. Was wondering if there's a way to navigate to recent / open apps that I'm missing.

.. Don't really want too ROOT / ROM the device. I've found I prefer things to work out of the box...

Thanks

I believe you can customize the layout of the navbar on LG's skin. :) Also pick black/white bar. Besides that I think it's a "long-press" action as default. :) Home or Menu when long pressed will pop out the recents list. :) - I only booted the Tablet to install CM, so I'm not 100% sure on how it works. But I know you can customize then navbar. :)

ASW1

Dec 2, 2013
Staatsliedenbuurt
I had the same issue, I wanted a short tap key to show recent apps, because I consider that to be the best way to switch between apps.

It's possible to do this by using the Xposed installer together with the G2 module.
(you can achieve what you want with the free version)
This lets you customize the navigation bar to great extent.
I have a 4 key navigation bar now with a short press key for recent apps and an extra menu key next to that.

However, you need root for that to work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looking press of the home button shows app list like on stock android

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk