[E] Soluna CM11 kernel

Search This thread

xperia_bird

Apr 15, 2014
Redmi Note 8
Well i cant tell you what is the best but here is what i use from day to day: CPU Governor=SMARTASSH3,Min Freq. 480MHz, Max Freq. 1536MHz(Set on boot checked)i/o fiops (set on boot checked) In developer options animations are set to 0.5x and i use art runtime

thanks for the information, ı search litte on the internet and now im using.

'interactive' ........... min 320mhz and max 1420mhz set on boot

I/O scheduler --- CFQ, set on boot

memory management allow purging of assets and kernel samepage merging is checked.

I dont know if its good set up, but its doıing the job for now :D

Reactions: Ivan_Meler

Ivan_Meler

Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Staff member
thanks for the information, ı search litte on the internet and now im using.

'interactive' ........... min 320mhz and max 1420mhz set on boot

I/O scheduler --- CFQ, set on boot

memory management allow purging of assets and kernel samepage merging is checked.

I dont know if its good set up, but its doıing the job for now :D

Yeah thats nice for bat. life

Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
bbsr
help

Chainfire3d won't work on android versions relesed after ICS (4.0.4)

actually i have flashed my phone my rom is xboost .. its stock ics rom.. i have found chinfire3d preinstalled.. i want to use chinfire3d pluggins so plz provide me the link 2 get chinfire3d pluggins

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

He can try GLTools

Sent from my Xperia E using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

actually i have flashed my phone my rom is xboost .. its stock ics rom.. i have found chinfire3d preinstalled.. i want to use chinfire3d pluggins so plz provide me the link 2 get chinfire3d pluggins

Ivan_Meler

Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Staff member

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

this is not place to ask for cf3d plugins its unrelated with soluna kernel and I am sure you could find them just by using Google for 5 minutes

Sent from my Xperia E using XDA Free mobile app

D.Sirakov

Dec 23, 2013
Smolyan
Work fine in Carbon, but please make wi-fi working in next update!
Sent from my Xperia E using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * You are making these modifications to your phone
    * I accept no responsibility of the consequences, if any for flashing this kernel
    */

Well this is kernel for CM11 for xperia e it can be overclocked up to 1.53GHz with few extra I/o schedulers and cpu governors {More things comming soon.}

Post features that you would like in this kernel in coments , iI dont feel like there is anything else to say right now so yeah..

USE THIS init.d SCRIPT TO ENABLE FRANDOM
    https://mega.co.nz/#!cYZRhShL!ddlBrHjEYfaBUrbrktjDVztenPKDXfPc81CItDXIicc

Download : https://mega.co.nz/#!wB5yCaZb!QSakdrGWd79RgIVCUWtrmruq-YQTVEID8j-Ft5v_O4U

aa29z.png
    2s8s5zd.png

2d7c8sp.png
    1z6nms.png

Update 1: Overclock
    Update 2:Added few I/O Schedulers (You can see them on the pic.) added SmartassH3 Governor
    Update 3; Added Frandom (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :D)

Developer settings and Performance tab are activated by clicking 6 times on Build Number in About Phone

init.d script goes in etc/init.d

Post any requests in comments.

Oh and big thanks to whole TamsuiCM11 team.
    Source Code https://github.com/ivanmeler/android_kernel_sony_msm7x27a-1
    Let's keep this thread on topic, shall we? ;)

----> Thread cleaned
    Working on update and updating Linux kernel to 3.4.71
    2d7sebd.png

Sent from my Xperia E using xda app-developers app
    I have read the title, this thread is made under xperia u, tipo, and e that why i m asking...
    You can post as yes or no also
    I m looking for my xperia tipo 4.4 rom and not getting it thats why i asked...

Kapil :cool:
    It's for E. Not for Tipo.
    Great work!! ..... mention the steps to enter the performance menu in OP ..(newbies will find it useful....and you don't want to type it every time)
    install instructions should also be mentioned
    and as lozo mentioned 'them sources'

if you could get into making the rom more stable that would be great!

I would say it is more stable with this i dont get random reboots when i turn WiFi/Bluetooth/GPS on or off

And source will be posted here in next update (today), I added few more I/O Schedulers and Governors ill try to add few more things and new version with updated Post will be here