Kitkat update..

Search This thread

martin132014

Jan 14, 2011
@karthik_sa2
It is happening on this 4.4 man...and its a shame....sony did nothing i think...just a show off of showing app to sd...data doesnt really go to sd...
I have transferred asphalt 8 to ext sd..but just a difference of .06 was done.
Its a shame...i think we had enough space in jb...:mad:
I think its due to the kk feature..
In which we cant modify sd card.

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk 2

If you want to modify sd card you need root and then use sdfix by nextapp....and to transfer game data to sd you need folder mount.....all good...just try it...or search about this app to know more...

Sent from my XL39h using Tapatalk

Please, I'm facing an annoying bug on my xperia.
After KK update (Dual version) everytime I'm listening to music, in any player (default player, player pro, and a few others), the music suddenly stops and after some time it restarts playing at the point it stopped. And this keep happening...

Before you say to me: "Use SUS or try flashing KK again." I already done that.
It happens with this old version of the Walkman and with the new (I've downloaded the update and installed manually). Even with I'm not thinking that it's a player problem.

Can someone please try to help me?
P.S.: Sorry For My Bad English

Daniel Coelho - Xperia T2 Ultra Dual

Ravinder@1004

Sep 25, 2012
After downloading the OTA update.. Not installing in my phone.. Error message saying not installed.. Anyone can help.. My phone rooted one.. After unrooting also same thing...

Sent from my D5322 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
After updating my T2 to KK, I cannot update the media apps(Walkman, Movies, Album) to their respective latest versions. While when I'm in 4.3, the updates popped up as soon as I turned on the phone for the first time. I also tried reflashing and hard reset, to no avail. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Sent from my D5303 using XDA Free mobile app

mujju85

Mar 13, 2011
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Realme 7
After updating my T2 to KK, I cannot update the media apps(Walkman, Movies, Album) to their respective latest versions. While when I'm in 4.3, the updates popped up as soon as I turned on the phone for the first time. I also tried reflashing and hard reset, to no avail. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Sent from my D5303 using XDA Free mobile app

Install all apps manually

Xperia T2 Ultra Dual kitkat stock

Top Liked Posts