Sprint VVM

Search This thread

Koopa777

May 18, 2012
Wait seriously? If so this is awesome. I HATE phoning in for my voicemail on AOSP haha. I'm going to try ripping the apk from the G2(I'm sure they're the same, but my OCD commands that I do) and report back later my findings.

On a side note, what voicemail is on the Nexus 5? Or is it the same "phoning in" procedure?

Robisgnarly

Dec 20, 2011
Midland
Wait seriously? If so this is awesome. I HATE phoning in for my voicemail on AOSP haha. I'm going to try ripping the apk from the G2(I'm sure they're the same, but my OCD commands that I do) and report back later my findings.

On a side note, what voicemail is on the Nexus 5? Or is it the same "phoning in" procedure?

no the g2 stock vvm is for 4.2 this is the 4.4.2 version from the HTC one, which i have tested on liquid smooth and works great.

Robisgnarly

Dec 20, 2011
Midland

did it work for ya?

Jawbox

Oct 29, 2013
If you are on Sprint, you can just get Google Voice with Sprint integration which includes visual voicemail through the dialer as well as the other great features of google voice. It will use your existing mobile number without the need to port the number to Google Voice.

Robisgnarly

Dec 20, 2011
Midland
If you are on Sprint, you can just get Google Voice with Sprint integration which includes visual voicemail through the dialer as well as the other great features of google voice. It will use your existing mobile number without the need to port the number to Google Voice.

yeah but g voice is pretty intrusive...... taking all your texts and i don't like that!

InsanePostman

Sep 14, 2012
Milwaukee
Google Voice also requires call forwarding to be setup. The last time I used it and tried reverting back, It completely screwed up my voicemail and had to have sprint reset my settings on their end.

poszy

May 3, 2011
Highgrove

Top Liked Posts