WHO WILL BE THE LUCKY ONE... I have an invite to give away !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
HELLO TO ALL THAT ARE LOOKING TO HAVE AN INVITE AND HAVE BEEN SO PATIENTLY WAITING!!! :cowboy:
RULES:
  • I will create a drawing…
  • I cannot determine who has been waiting the longest SO I will wait for the first 50 replies OR all replies between now and 19h00 EDT. (whichever comes first)
  • I will then run a random number equivalent to the number of replies and then offer THE ONEPLUS INVITE to the corresponding entry. :fingers-crossed:
  • Send me a good reason why I should choose you
  • Write at least one complete sentence
    (Be creative) ...NOTE: WHAT YOU WRITE WILL HAVE NO IMPACT AS TO THE CHOICE OF THE WINNER!!! but... makes for good reading.
  • This is a 24 hour invite and I received it at 8h45 EDT August 26, 2014
  • The drawing will take place at 19h00 EDT
  • Please do not reply to this invite if you are not able to proceed with the purchase of this phone.
  • If I do not hear back from the winner within 45 minutes I will make another drawing at 20h00 EDT
  • I will post the winner between 19h00 and 19h30 EDT or once the winner has been confirmed
FYI:
I already have mine and am really enjoying it. The cost of the phone was $350 USD + $26.00 USD (expedited shipping) :good:
For me who lives in Canada, the cost was:
$410.00 CAD via Paypal (no choice) :mad:, plus the duties of $65.00 CAD that I had to pay at the door COD. :mad: :( :crying: (I wish they would offer USPS as a shipping option)

B

bachera

its to bad its not tolerated here but good on yah m8 :)

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

umirza85

Aug 12, 2006
Toronto
well I for one would like one, i have been trying to get one for my daughter for present when starting high school. Ive been a part of xda for a while and would love for her to get an android flagship phone. It would be nice to skype with her as she lives with her mother.

Jhoubak

Aug 26, 2014
HELLO TO ALL THAT ARE LOOKING TO HAVE AN INVITE AND HAVE BEEN SO PATIENTLY WAITING!!! :cowboy:
RULES:
  • I will create a drawing…
  • I cannot determine who has been waiting the longest SO I will wait for the first 50 replies OR all replies between now and 19h00 EDT. (whichever comes first)
  • I will then run a random number equivalent to the number of replies and then offer THE ONEPLUS INVITE to the corresponding entry. :fingers-crossed:
  • Send me a good reason why I should choose you
  • Write at least one complete sentence
    (Be creative) ...NOTE: WHAT YOU WRITE WILL HAVE NO IMPACT AS TO THE CHOICE OF THE WINNER!!! but... makes for good reading.
  • This is a 24 hour invite and I received it at 8h45 EDT August 26, 2014
  • The drawing will take place at 19h00 EDT
  • Please do not reply to this invite if you are not able to proceed with the purchase of this phone.
  • If I do not hear back from the winner within 45 minutes I will make another drawing at 20h00 EDT
  • I will post the winner between 19h00 and 19h30 EDT or once the winner has been confirmed
FYI:
I already have mine and am really enjoying it. The cost of the phone was $350 USD + $26.00 USD (expedited shipping) :good:
For me who lives in Canada, the cost was:
$410.00 CAD via Paypal (no choice) :mad:, plus the duties of $65.00 CAD that I had to pay at the door COD. :mad: :( :crying: (I wish they would offer USPS as a shipping option)

I really need this phone... :cyclops:

S M G

Dec 13, 2012
/Comedy ON

I REALLY NEED THE INVITE PLEASE:

MY wife was recently kidnapped by a group of rouge ninjas and now my only hope of saving her is by getting Kung Fu training from Steven Seagal, but he said he would only take a OnePlus One invite as payment. He refuses cash or any other means of payment, Please If you dont help me i will never see my wife again !!!

/Comedy OFF

Good on you for sharing brother! :good:

Last edited:
you are the winner!!

I want it please give it to me
if you want the invite, it is yours. Please reply and I will send you the invite. Please confirm that you will be purchasing this phone, you have until tomorrow 8h30 EDT. Please reply to me by 20h00 or I will have to redraw to ensure that someone gets to take advantage of it.

Cheers,

Chris.
I PM you but had not heard back so I am replying this way.

Sorry to say that I will have to do a redraw due to the fact I have not heard back. I sent an email, a PM, and replied to post. It is 20h10.

Last edited:
Reactions: kazumoff
you are the winner!!

well I for one would like one, i have been trying to get one for my daughter for present when starting high school. Ive been a part of xda for a while and would love for her to get an android flagship phone. It would be nice to skype with her as she lives with her mother.

As I have not heard back from the first winner I have done a redraw and you would be the winner. I need to hear back by 21h00 EDT. I will send you the invite as soon as I hear from you.

Reactions: umirza85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Come on now. There's a roll up thread to post OPO invites. Why open a thread just so it can get closed?
    Please post here: http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/general/wishing-invite-soon-t2825090
    I would like to participate, as I am waiting for mine to ship and I don't want my wife to be jealous that she doesn't have one also :)
    you are the winner!!

I want it please give it to me
    if you want the invite, it is yours. Please reply and I will send you the invite. Please confirm that you will be purchasing this phone, you have until tomorrow 8h30 EDT. Please reply to me by 20h00 or I will have to redraw to ensure that someone gets to take advantage of it.

Cheers,

Chris.
    I PM you but had not heard back so I am replying this way.

Sorry to say that I will have to do a redraw due to the fact I have not heard back. I sent an email, a PM, and replied to post. It is 20h10.
    you are the winner!!

As I have not heard back from the first winner I have done a redraw and you would be the winner. I need to hear back by 21h00 EDT. I will send you the invite as soon as I hear from you.