White AT&T Note battery cover not fitting?

Search This thread

madman604

Jul 14, 2007
Does anyone else have this issue? The middle clip on the power side wont clip down properly. I had to trim a tiny bit off the clip hole in the phone to get it to stay down. Even then its still bulges a bit.

Sent from my SGH-I717R using XDA

bigco504

Jul 11, 2011
New Orleans
Does anyone else have this issue? The middle clip on the power side wont clip down properly. I had to trim a tiny bit off the clip hole in the phone to get it to stay down. Even then its still bulges a bit.

Sent from my SGH-I717R using XDA

Same problem here,went to Att they say I need to contact Samsung,it feels real uncomfortable with the back cover wiggling

Scyke

Dec 27, 2011
I also have the same problem. I thought I broke the battery door.

djxcee

Oct 2, 2010
Same problem here. Not to bad since I don't change batteries often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

linuxchan6

Feb 18, 2012
my white note has no problem. I open and close it daily to replace the battery. It is holding up fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717

722ish

Mar 5, 2012
Mine does it too, and Samsung will not replace it under warranty for whatever reason. They want me to pay to replace it, but don't know if the replacement part has the nfc. AT&T offered to replace the phone under warranty as I am well past my 30 days. It just pops off on its own, real annoying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

hegemytouch

Mar 2, 2010
Same problem...glad someone made a thread now I know its a known issue...
Doesn't bother me much just makes the phone feel cheap...if I spend 300 bucks on an awesome phone I want the back to clip in lol
Galaxy Note

talonted

Mar 1, 2012
The reason it happens is because you've broken either one or several of the clips on the cover itself. Happens on mine too.

corey_r

Feb 9, 2012
The reason it happens is because you've broken either one or several of the clips on the cover itself. Happens on mine too.

No. I have had three notes and 2 out of 3 had the problem and the covers were all fine. It just depends on if you get a solid one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA