[ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

Search This thread

robtor22

Jan 15, 2008
Porto
aboaudor.blogspot.com
LSK and RSK are in registry entry which I wrote in previous pages.

I've already changed by Advance Conf. and manually on registry editor, and I think the "button camera" that I configured there are, but behind of "menu" settings of home tab manila stays always on top.I can see sometimes in flash. Should be a registry to deactivate the "menu" of home tab manila.

-The sms "add recipient" was solved.:rolleyes:

- On text messages tab we can't change the sms with hardkeys (up/down),only toching.

-On incoming call, window is slightly misaligned, a decrease 3 centimeters. Thats a little, is just for you know that.

-Like others I can add a bookmark on Internet Tab, and its really important for everyone to work. If possible one of the bookmark was a Youtube Program, but this should be more difficult.

-Its possible Zoom Opera work with sense roll of owner touch pro?

-Like other fan, the icon VIDEO in Photos Tab go to the camera, and not Video.

Without Bookmarks , all tabs and functions seem doing very well, smother and fast.

The battery seems drain normally...

I prefer original dialer than canvas, bur works fine. I you already say that you will change net release.

O love the cab for "4 columns".. :eek:

That's all for now.
Tanks a lot one more time TAEL.

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Trying this tonight and have 2 questions :D

After extensive searching I can't find these 2 answers...

1. My backlight is acting a bit weird... I always use LUMOS, but somehow here it is not working. I had this before and used a backlight fix by nrg...but heck, cAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE ANYMORE....sorry caps lock :D Do you guys have lumos working?

2. How on earth can I get the internet tab to function normally...and add shortcuts on that tab...
When I press a shortcut to add, it just opens the website and doesn't add it... strange eh.. :)

Otherwise it's stable..having couple of issues with contacts..
Every now and then my phone crashes after handling contacts...for instance when adding a favourite...
Looking forward to the next release :D

online83

Sep 11, 2008
Perhaps I found another bug...

I only use Wi-Fi for the internetconnection. But two thinks does not work via WiFi:
- Update the Weather data, but only the weather for "my location". any other will work.
- Updating QuickGPS. I get the error "connection failed. Please try again later."

But it is possible to browse websites and replicate my mails.
When I connect my device via USB to my pc, everything works.

Hope you can understand my issues.... :)

finsmaniac02

Dec 1, 2007
Sounds and Notifications > Notifications > Connection Established > (disable) Display message on screen

(I'm not sure this is your mean or not)

AWESOME, that is what I mean. Sometimes with all of this registry editting "knowledge" and stuff I overlook the simple settings menu haha.

About the internet tab, I asked in the TF3D 2.5 threads and someone just posted this:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4968208&postcount=1030

I gtg, but maybe that will help get the bookmarks working? (did you have these packages cooked in?)

TAEL

Retired Recognized Developer

v_trx

Dec 17, 2008
London
Hi

Hi mate,
I own a Vodafone UK Touch Pro, with the most recent ROM. I have flashed my handset before with the updated ROM from Vodafone. I wanted to install the ROM you kindly uploaded, but it gives me error 262, something to do with the communication. Not sure what to do here. Could you help me on this issue?
Thanks,
Sami

TAEL

nettech

Mar 27, 2007
Manchester
Perhaps I found another bug...

I only use Wi-Fi for the internetconnection. But two thinks does not work via WiFi:
- Update the Weather data, but only the weather for "my location". any other will work.
- Updating QuickGPS. I get the error "connection failed. Please try again later."

But it is possible to browse websites and replicate my mails.
When I connect my device via USB to my pc, everything works.

Hope you can understand my issues.... :)

I use Wi Fi at work, and don't have these issues ........ check your settings :)

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
After extensive searching I can't find these 2 answers...

1. My backlight is acting a bit weird... I always use LUMOS, but somehow here it is not working. I had this before and used a backlight fix by nrg...but heck, cAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE ANYMORE....sorry caps lock :D Do you guys have lumos working?

2. How on earth can I get the internet tab to function normally...and add shortcuts on that tab...
When I press a shortcut to add, it just opens the website and doesn't add it... strange eh.. :)

Otherwise it's stable..having couple of issues with contacts..
Every now and then my phone crashes after handling contacts...for instance when adding a favourite...
Looking forward to the next release :D

According to LUMOS guy it could have something to do with backlight.dll....
Hope this is not a wm6.5.1 issue... and it can be fixed for next release..
Has anybody been able to fill the internet tab shortcuts?
CAn it be done in registry somewhere?

Unfortunately no idea what's wrong.. KEep up the good work TAEL.... well done :D

TAEL

According to LUMOS guy it could have something to do with backlight.dll....
Hope this is not a wm6.5.1 issue... and it can be fixed for next release..
Has anybody been able to fill the internet tab shortcuts?
CAn it be done in registry somewhere?

Unfortunately no idea what's wrong.. KEep up the good work TAEL.... well done :D
Lumos is not related to this ROM bugs, even I think it's not related to WM. :)

splxtreme

Aug 5, 2008
sms

I haven't seen this I don't think in this thread, but when I receive a message and try to click on it, it goes to "start" messaging client. Cannot go to the message. Hitting all messages does the same thing. Any thoughts?

splxtreme

Aug 5, 2008
Program Tab isn't included in current release (but will add to next). You can't have a list like that, but you can get something with adding shortcuts in Home tab.

How about the messaging tab, I can't seem to find anyone with the issue. I click on a message and it has just compose message under all messages.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

05745IMM8261282379945temp.gif

v6.28244 [Final]

05744IMM1861282380297temp.gif

• Arcsoft MMS
    • Java Jblend
    • Quick GPS
    • HTC Sense 2.5
    • Co0kie Home Tab
    • Adobe PDF
    • Advanced Configuration
    • Auto Call Recorder
    • Calculator
    • CleanRAM
    • Core Player
    • Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer
    • Microsoft Facebook
    • FM Radio
    • Google Maps
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Nitrogen MP3 Player
    • Opera Mobile
    • Palringo
    • PIM Backup
    • Resco Explorer
    • Resco Photo Manager Pro
    • Resco Registery Editor
    • RSS Hub
    • Torch Button
    • Touch InCall Screen Tweak
    • uTask
    • Voice Recorder
    • Whip2Snap
    • Windows Live
    • Windows Marketplace
    • Youtube
    • Bubble Breaker
    • Teeter
    • EzInput
    • Finger Keyboard
    • Swype
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 BETA

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/442349781/TAELROM_v6.23152_BETA.nbh

*This is a beta release and it's just for test and reporting problems and submitting suggestions.

Regards
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 Release Candidate
    February 13, 2011

No more information at this moment, just use it and submit last bugs, requests, feedback.

Thanks a lot for using TAEL ROM, donations are NOT required but always appreciated.

Have a nice day!
    Come on guys. :)
    TAEL ROM v5.23145 BETA

• Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23145
    • HTC Sense 2019
    • Updated a lot of packages and drivers
    • Tweaked as always
    • ...and things that I've forgot them now. :eek:
    NOTICE : this release doesn't have any CHT, and I think it supports chinese, please report if it works.

Discover the new food, enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/429143364/TAELROM-v5.23145-BETA.nbh

*making mirror for above link is appreciated.