[ROM][25 May]SenseMOD FlashONE v1.4.2 // OTA updates! // Aroma![Primadonna Kernel]

Search This thread

crazykas

Jun 11, 2011
Japan
Google Pixel 8
Update time!

Bugs fixed:
- removed USB debugging notification from every device: (build.prop persist.adb.notify=0)
- Incredible 2: fixed no recognizing Verizon (WORKING)
- Fixed Inspire 4G Mic and sound
- Fixed installation of 3D rosie.
- Added Bluetooth Audio mod for SAGA
- Added Bluetooth Audio mod for ACE
- Added manual device selection in AROMA.
- Fixed home button problem for Desire S
- Fixed menu button problem for ALL devices.
- Desire Z bootfix

DOWNLOAD: http://sb-boardteam.nl/sensemod-flashone/SenseMOD_FlashONE_v1.2.zip

Last version had battery draining and keyborad unresponsive in sometimes issue.Gonna try new update..

daniETingles

Dec 29, 2011
its so weird seeing Mr. Highway and Knipp in the same forum. My old phone was the mytouch 4g and my new one is the droid incredible 2, its like a blast from the past. sorry for how off topic this post was, just had to state it LOL.

erakat1

Mar 11, 2011
Phoenix
Help guys! I really want to try this ROM but I cannot get past the Welcome screen in Aroma. I keep pressing NEXT and it is not responding. Anyone else having this problem?

saranhai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
Help guys! I really want to try this ROM but I cannot get past the Welcome screen in Aroma. I keep pressing NEXT and it is not responding. Anyone else having this problem?

Based on what has been stated before, i don't recommend you try this ROM for now.

Heads up. Screenshot.apk/classes.dex was detected as "Trojan program HEUR:Trojan.AndroidOS.Plangton.a" by Kaspersky (on my computer while downloading the ROM)

False positive for fishy stuff? Anyone care to explain?

EDIT POST: VERY FISHY STUFF! DO NOT INSTALL ROM!

http://www.mobiantivirus.org/styled/styled-7/index.html
"Ten applications have been taken from official Google Android Market following a notification that contains a new type of malware, Plankton Android Trojan." So this is serious.

Devs, remove the offending Screenshot.apk app... Btw, doesn't 4.0 have screenshot built in...?

btw, i'm not trying to hate on the developers of this ROM, just warning users out there. i don't mean to be of any harm to anyone.

Reactions: erakat1

Floatshow

Jun 24, 2011
Toulouse
STATEMENT :

Don't install Screenshot.apk in Aroma ! This is a virus !

New zip will come this evening without that screenshot.apk !.

Meanwhile it is safe to install it but DON'T INSTALL SCREENSHOT.APK IN AROMA !

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

D

Deleted member 4123551

Dear users from SenseMOD FlashONE,

We hope that by discovering the tojan in the ROM has not made you lose your trust in us. I totally blame myself for adding the .apk that i used for so long myself.

v1.2.1 will not contain the screenshot.apk anymore.
Development will continiue as normal, and I hope you guys want to keep testing and using the ROM

btw, i'm off for a week (untill saturday) so Floatshow will be the one you need to contact this week.

Thanks in advance for your understandings,

djpbx.

S

sckboy78

Dear users from SenseMOD FlashONE,

We hope that by discovering the tojan in the ROM has not made you lose your trust in us. I totally blame myself for adding the .apk that i used for so long myself.

v1.2.1 will not contain the screenshot.apk anymore.
Development will continiue as normal, and I hope you guys want to keep testing and using the ROM

btw, i'm off for a week (untill saturday) so Floatshow will be the one you need to contact this week.

Thanks in advance for your understandings,

djpbx.

It happens. I myself used it quite often. When I saw it I bypassed it anyway because Sense already has a screenshot option. Thanks again. Btw...check your p.m

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

jamwalai

Jun 9, 2011

I had the same problem, until i discovered you can use the trackpad too...

speaking of trackpad, anyway we can get a trackpad wake on the next update. Thanks!

Thanks for the bluetooth, the only sense 4 rom ive used with working bluetooth, i love it

crazykas

Jun 11, 2011
Japan
Google Pixel 8
In build 1.2 my home key doesn't seem to function, the others do but not Home.

No it works.I think you forgt to clear cache when you flashing rom.That happened me once.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

This Rom is reallly gooooD!It can be use ad DD when small bugs fix.Small bugs do not mean Camera or tethering:D.Feel little bit buggy sometimes..that is all..Thank you guys for this great ROM!Cheerrrrrssss!

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston
I had a problem using terminal emulator, it won't allow me to SU. Is anyone else having this problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    bannerwd.png

picture.php

Welcome to SenseMOD FlashONE. A collaboration between me and djpbx.
    We're both porting newbies who are trying to learn.
    Thanks to the tutorial of proxuser, and the help from some XDA members, we managed to port Sense 4.0A to where it can be for now.
    And of course, this is only the beginning of a very great ROM. Expect more to come!

picture.php

• Android ICS 4.0.3
    • Sense 4.0A
    • Based on the lastest HTC One V (Primo) RUU
    • Virtuous Primadonna Kernel
    • Aroma Installer
    • A stock look.

Bugs:
    • WiFi tethering
    • Camera
    • Games like Temple Run

Aroma customizable:
    • AdBlock
    • Polaris Office
    • Apps: 3G watchdog, Adobe reader, Titanium Backup, ES File Explorer, HTC Scan App, InfiniteGAG, Flash Player, Maps, OneNote, Screenshot, SetCPU, Spotify, Street view, Talk, XDA forum app
    • 3D Rosie
    • Mobile Bravia Engine

picture.php

1. Make sure you have a custom recovery
    2. Wipe everything except for /mnt/sdcard
    3. Run the zip from the recovery
    4. follow the steps on-screen
    5. Reboot (except if you have HTC Bootloader unlock!)

For people who have unlocked their bootloader at htcdev.com:
    1. make sure you have a folder with ADB, and the kernel from the zip ready in it.
    2. From recovery: adb reboot bootloader
    3. fastboot flash boot boot.img
    4. fastboot reboot

And because the first boot takes very long:
    Code:
    adb logcat
    To check what your phone is doing.

picture.php

• Of course, djpbx. If you thank this post, thank djpbx's posts in this thread too! (#2)
    • HTC
    • Google
    • proxuser
    • shrome99 - for pointing out Lyapota's MegaPack
    • Lyapota - for the MegaPack
    • Lowveld - for wifi fix
    • Virtuous - for kernel and scripts
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    picture.php

Can be found on our website :D

How we update our ROM.
    For the new users:
    - You can download every version from our website

For exising users:
    - Update OTA :D
    - for every 0.0.x update, you do not download the whole ROM again, but small flashable zips :)
    - every x.x.0 update will come as a complete rom with full wipe.
    - of course, every update will come up on the website.

Please note:
    We made some sloppy mistakes with the v1.4 update (we wanted to update too quickly hehe)
    - aroma still gives v1.3.1
    - we havent included the UpdateMe.apk in our ROM which makes it OTA-compatible. Download it HERE
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    Update time!

Bugs fixed:
    - removed USB debugging notification from every device: (build.prop persist.adb.notify=0)
    - Incredible 2: fixed no recognizing Verizon (WORKING)
    - Fixed Inspire 4G Mic and sound
    - Fixed installation of 3D rosie.
    - Added Bluetooth Audio mod for SAGA
    - Added Bluetooth Audio mod for ACE
    - Added manual device selection in AROMA.
    - Fixed home button problem for Desire S
    - Fixed menu button problem for ALL devices.
    - Desire Z bootfix

DOWNLOAD: http://sb-boardteam.nl/sensemod-flashone/SenseMOD_FlashONE_v1.2.zip
    Trackpad wake for sense 4.0 roms I didn't make it just sharing it. just flash in recovery
    Alright guys. Primadonna update has came out. We'll update this rom very soon.

Sent from my Desire S using XDA