Coupons for HTC One (M8) on Verizon

Search This thread

AirSupply

Mar 6, 2008
Hello guys,

Thanks to Slickdeal effect, I found couple coupons that work for the new HTC One M8 and especially work with the BOGO deal as well.

The codes: RMN30 (30% off) or FIFTYRMN ($50 off)

Good luck and enjoy your device :D

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ChrisNee1988

Nov 2, 2010
Hello guys,

Thanks to Slickdeal effect, I found couple coupons that work for the new HTC One M8 and especially work with the BOGO deal as well.

Do these work in store and in combination with the BOGO deal?

berdo

May 7, 2009

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 786

levilib

Nov 29, 2011
I just ordered the M8 as an upgrade with a new 2 yr contract. i made this order over the phone, is it still possible to utilize this promo code and get refunded on the difference?

AirSupply

Mar 6, 2008
You can cancel the order and make a new one. They won't price match it just because of the coupon

Abe21599

Apr 13, 2009
Not sure how many others know about this, but this is what i plan to do. i only want the 1 M8, but with the BOGO, it doesnt make sense not to buy it. I'm just gonna add a line to my current account to get the free (+$100 for new line activation) and then switch that 2nd phone off and put a basic phone on. The cheapest plan they have is $15 a month, so thats 360$ for the life of the contract.

I had my one M8 ordered then saw this BOGO, so i called and cancelled the shipment. Hopefully it returns soon so i can reorder.

losthyway

Apr 22, 2012
Minnesota
I seen this after ordered phone. It just showed up and I called Verizon and they gave me 30 percent off the phone credit on next bill. Thank you very much. 60 dollars is worth alittle wait.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

boxermansr

Jun 26, 2007
El Paso, TX
I'm guessing this can't be used on retail price purchases? I tried it yesterday and it did work, but when I went to make payment the website booted me with :

We're Sorry!
We're sorry! The transaction you are attempting is not available online at this time. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please call us at (800) 922-0204.
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and would very much like to help you resolve this issue.

Ever since, none of the codes work on the retail price.. 50 bucks less would have been nice, but the 30% off would have been even nicer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,

Do these work in store and in combination with the BOGO deal?

I can't confirm if these codes work in store, but I can confirm 100% that these codes work with the BOGO deal as mentioned above
    these were online only?

didnt apply to in-store full retail?

EDIT: i might call and ***** anyways just to see if i can get a credit :)

The two codes posted in this thread were for online purchases. I was told that in store they can't apply said codes as they are for online only. The codes did not work, when they were working, on full retail price (I had it work one time when I tried to order, but when I clicked through to pay for it, the website booted me -- hasn't worked at all since for retail, and stopped working it seems for 2 year/upgrade pricing as of today.