Theme [FC09] Pink Panther V1.100

Search This thread

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Before I get to the theme:

Big thanks to nashdogg for the help and the template! A huge thanks to Naddict for constantly posting in the request thread and making me actually do this! and the biggest thanks to my partner in crime Buckhunter!

This is a collaboration between buckhunter and myself. I now present to you Pink Panther V1.100...
Links- Pink Panther v1.100 http://db.tt/srDJr0db

Featuring
Transparent MMS (soon to be changed)-thanks random
Scrollable toggles with 4g-thanks sensei
More that I don't remember but will add here soon!

Upcoming
maybe a pink panther animation in the pull down?
Youtube
Gmail
Dropbox
New themed mms
You tell me!

3rd post will be for alternate app downloads and screenies since naddict beat me to the 2nd post! Lol.

Last edited:

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
ad1f519f-d3c2-b975.jpg
ad1f519f-d3cf-fbce.jpg
ad1f519f-d3de-d51d.jpg
ad1f519f-d3ef-fd49.jpg
ad1f519f-d3fd-1406.jpg

ad1f519f-d473-39e3.jpg

Reactions: Naddict

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Yikes pink on pink. Black on pink looks better :rolleyes: good job flast.

Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
Great job flast, I know how it is with kids, life, and everything in between. If you need help with the toggles or what not send me the files and tell me what you want done and I can help you out:cool:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Reactions: flastnoles11

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Great job flast, I know how it is with kids, life, and everything in between. If you need help with the toggles or what not send me the files and tell me what you want done and I can help you out:cool:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the offer but if you can tell me where the pngs are I'm sure I can do it... lol... couldn't find them anywhere...

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
The scrolling status bar toggles are in lidroid-res.apk/Res/ drawable-hdpi, with the exception of the 4g toggle that is in systemui.apk/ Res/ drawable-hdpi.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Or just borrow the one from Nash's neon viper...closer to pink than the blue...just sayin!

Sent via a non-cancer forming method of electromagnetic radiation.

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
The scrolling status bar toggles are in lidroid-res.apk/Res/ drawable-hdpi, with the exception of the 4g toggle that is in systemui.apk/ Res/ drawable-hdpi.

K when I put anything in there, whether it be pngs or xmls I get no statusbar after flashing........................
Maybe I will try just coloring the pngs without decompiling... screw xmls for this.... lmao

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Will do... puppy went on a crazy spree this morning and knocked my laptop from the table... long story short, broken screen... :-( will do it when I get it back from bestbuy...

Wow your having a streak of bad luck.. dog just had puppies... things like to piss and poop too often. Anyways :rolleyes: hope you get that fixed.

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Wow your having a streak of bad luck.. dog just had puppies... things like to piss and poop too often. Anyways :rolleyes: hope you get that fixed.

Ya finally getting mine house broke.... gonna use my mothers netbook for themeing in the meantime... anybody wanna clue me in to where the time next to the battery gauge is located.....

Last edited:

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Ya finally getting mine house broke.... gonna use my mothers netbook for themeing in the meantime... anybody wanna clue me in to where the time next to the battery gauge is located.....

Should be an XML edit in either framework or systemui but I don't theme touchwiz. It should be in the Res/values/color.XML

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Before I get to the theme:

Big thanks to nashdogg for the help and the template! A huge thanks to Naddict for constantly posting in the request thread and making me actually do this! and the biggest thanks to my partner in crime Buckhunter!

This is a collaboration between buckhunter and myself. I now present to you Pink Panther V1.100...
    Links- Pink Panther v1.100 http://db.tt/srDJr0db

Featuring
    Transparent MMS (soon to be changed)-thanks random
    Scrollable toggles with 4g-thanks sensei
    More that I don't remember but will add here soon!

Upcoming
    maybe a pink panther animation in the pull down?
    Youtube
    Gmail
    Dropbox
    New themed mms
    You tell me!

3rd post will be for alternate app downloads and screenies since naddict beat me to the 2nd post! Lol.
    Not at all man... that's what they're there for....

Thanks guys, been wanting to theme some apps myself but need some help, guidence, all of the above;) I'm not very good at that part of theming yet.

Sorry for the delay.. surgery was a *****... anyways gonna get back to work on this sometime this week... again sorry, but real life takes over sometimes....
    Wow, that is really.. pink!
    Thanks, Flast! Great job! I'm sure Naddict, Nash, and the rest of "Gang Neon" will love it!
    Thanks man, so you dont mind if i throw these in dream pink?

Not at all man... that's what they're there for....