How to remove stock battery icon out of notification bar

Search This thread

boloboss

Jun 23, 2014
Hi. As in topic subject. Can somebody tell me how to do it? I got rooted Note 3 got installed xposed tried few modules but none of them succesfully remove that damn icon out of the bar. I tried Wanam, GravityBox andSB Icon hider modules but no success. That damn stock icon is still there. I want to remove it and in it place use other one e.g. gravitybox's circle. All i achieved is to have two icons at a same time - stock and the other added by module by thats not what i want to achieve. HELP !

thetitanium

Hi. As in topic subject. Can somebody tell me how to do it? I got rooted Note 3 got installed xposed tried few modules but none of them succesfully remove that damn icon out of the bar. I tried Wanam, GravityBox andSB Icon hider modules but no success. That damn stock icon is still there. I want to remove it and in it place use other one e.g. gravitybox's circle. All i achieved is to have two icons at a same time - stock and the other added by module by thats not what i want to achieve. HELP !
Did you root your phone and install the mod correctly? :confused:

boloboss

Jun 23, 2014
aaa

Did you root your phone and install the mod correctly? :confused:
Ive rooted via that 1-click towelroot apk. Phone works, no freezes or anything like it. KNOX isn't flagged. I just can't get rid of that damn icon. As to the mod i havent installed any. Im on rooted vanilla 4.4.2

Last edited:

Spere

Aug 7, 2013
Have you enabled those Xposed modules on Xposed Installer?
Xposed Installer --> Modules: Tick the box and reboot (otherwise module wont be active)