[Q] Gear 2 Neo with watch faces from www.gearfaces.com

Search This thread

Jiimies

Jan 23, 2015
Got GearFaces working on my Gear Neo 2!

I find the Gear Faces designs something way above others and decided to give it a shot. Working according to the instructions given on the site lead me to having about 10 new faces to choose from. :D The trick was to include the sdb.exe file to the same folder that the wgt file. I'm looking forward to getting more of these fine looking designs!

incident404

Apr 14, 2010
St-Petersburg
I can use any WS/MW watch faces from http://gearfaces.com/?cat=51 with WatchStyler on my Gear2neo with Note3 and Note4
1. Install WatchStyler from Galaxy Gear App store
2. Download desired watchfaces from gearfaces to your phone
3. Open WatchStyler app (from your phone app drawer, not from gear setting app)
4. Press Load theme button, and choose "My files", app will scan your phone for downloaded watchfaces and will shoow it to you.
5. Repeat step 4 if u want to add more than 1 watchface
6. Go to gear manager, watchfaces selection, choose WatchStyler, press the gears (settings) button and choose desired watchface, usualy u will need to go back and set any basic watchface and after this switch to WatchStyler again to apply new watchface.

Hope it helps.

badb0ss

Jun 12, 2010
Galaxy Alpha (Android 4.4.4) + Gear 2 Neo + Watch Styler 1.2.01 is not working :(

I can use any WS/MW watch faces from http://gearfaces.com/?cat=51 with WatchStyler on my Gear2neo with Note3 and Note4
1. Install WatchStyler from Galaxy Gear App store
2. Download desired watchfaces from gearfaces to your phone
3. Open WatchStyler app (from your phone app drawer, not from gear setting app)
4. Press Load theme button, and choose "My files", app will scan your phone for downloaded watchfaces and will shoow it to you.
5. Repeat step 4 if u want to add more than 1 watchface
6. Go to gear manager, watchfaces selection, choose WatchStyler, press the gears (settings) button and choose desired watchface, usualy u will need to go back and set any basic watchface and after this switch to WatchStyler again to apply new watchface.

Hope it helps.

Top Liked Posts