Transparent Gapps possible??

Search This thread

abimael08

Jan 9, 2013
Delaware The Great Boring State
I know this may seem a bit of a silly question but I love transparent widgets and so forth. I was wondering if it would be possible to have Gapps that are transparent.

For instance, the swipe to the left feature of getting Google now on the home screen is nice but sometimes I love still seeing my family photos in the background. Or even semi transparent so that you could still see the background partially, or maybe modify something within the system to make all apps appear with some sort of transparency like an Xposed Module, anyone know if its possible?

(I used search but I'm on mobile so it basically included every thread that included the word 'gapps', nothing about transparent apps)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

spaceman860

Jan 11, 2012
I know this may seem a bit of a silly question but I love transparent widgets and so forth. I was wondering if it would be possible to have Gapps that are transparent.

For instance, the swipe to the left feature of getting Google now on the home screen is nice but sometimes I love still seeing my family photos in the background. Or even semi transparent so that you could still see the background partially, or maybe modify something within the system to make all apps appear with some sort of transparency like an Xposed Module, anyone know if its possible?

(I used search but I'm on mobile so it basically included every thread that included the word 'gapps', nothing about transparent apps)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2283828

Sent from my NEXUS 5

Reactions: abimael08

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2283828

Sent from my NEXUS 5