[ROM Idea/Reqyest] Porting Moto G stock Rom to Nexus4

Search This thread

die2mrw007

Oct 7, 2011
Mumbai
Nothing Phone (2a)
Hello,

I have been in touch with many moto g users and software development team behind moto g who did a tremendous job making the very awesome aosp android pure look stock rom with maximum optimization with respect to performance and battery life.

It is the only stock rom ever made in history with maximum optimizations and tweaks to perform the best and better battery backup optimization.

I hope if we could port this pretty neat and awesome ROM to our beloved Nexus4 coz nexus deserves better.

I request all developers to take a look into it and discuss the possibilities and complications if any for this great innovative step in Nexus development.

I hope majority of nexus users support this initiative.

Looking forward with a positive hope.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
I have also used a Moto G and I can't really say the stock ROM on a Moto G is any better than a stock ROM on the Nexus 4. Then again, I just use my phone for browsing the web, email, text, and phone calls. No games, video, or audio playback.

die2mrw007

Oct 7, 2011
Mumbai
Nothing Phone (2a)
I have also used a Moto G and I can't really say the stock ROM on a Moto G is any better than a stock ROM on the Nexus 4. Then again, I just use my phone for browsing the web, email, text, and phone calls. No games, video, or audio playback.

I hope you didnt compare the performance on one on one basis. The exact milliseconds to make a call from the moto g vs Nexus4 has a difference. The exact milliseconds to power on, and power off a moto g vs Nexus4 has a difference. The moto g has a lot optimized stock rom compared to ours. The moto g battery backup is also very efficient due to the highly optimized stock rom apart from their energy efficient soc they have.

If anyone could compare each and every aspect of the moto g stock rom vs Nexus4 stock, it is a highly visible change over performance and battery.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk