Android 4.3 Wifi issue

Search This thread

st7ady

Jun 30, 2012
so since sony updated to android 4.3 i have a wi-fi issue , i mean it''s literally not working at all. I am on ExistenZ v6 using XzK v21. Does anyone know any workarounds to get my wifi fixed ?

Rzr92

Apr 5, 2013
so since sony updated to android 4.3 i have a wi-fi issue , i mean it''s literally not working at all. I am on ExistenZ v6 using XzK v21. Does anyone know any workarounds to get my wifi fixed ?
after flashing the existenz rom did you flash the kernel in the stripped ftf?

st7ady

Jun 30, 2012
i just normally flashed the rom and after the kernel , no ftf files involved

Rzr92

Apr 5, 2013
i just normally flashed the rom and after the kernel , no ftf files involved
If u read the instructions on flashing the rom , it specifically states that after flashing the rom you should flash the stripped ftf (which contains the new kernel)
Try flashing the rom again but after flashing turn your phone off and put it into flashmode and flash the stripped ftf that can be found in existenz thread

st7ady

Jun 30, 2012
If u read the instructions on flashing the rom , it specifically states that after flashing the rom you should flash the stripped ftf (which contains the new kernel)
Try flashing the rom again but after flashing turn your phone off and put it into flashmode and flash the stripped ftf that can be found in existenz thread

i did exactly as the instructions said but the wifi is still incredibily weak to none
i have changed ROM to CM11 thinking maybe it will work but wifi is just as bad , any other ideas ?

st7ady

Jun 30, 2012
so I tried going back to 4.2.2 ( existenz v4 ) , flashed the 423 kernel yet its still not working , I even flashed the XzK v16,5 , now i am downloading full stock rom 423 hoping it will fix my problem even if im out of hope :(
any other ideas ?