[Q] HTC desire 601 stuck at loading!!!

Search This thread

BeastPlease

Jan 12, 2014
Guys please help! My htc desire 601 phone got stuck at the htc loading screen,this happened when i go into recovery mode(its called PhilZ Touch 6 CWM Base version: v6.0.4.6)and select the option called 'Clean to install a New ROM' and it just keeps loading.Is there anyway for me to fix it?i dont care about my data anymore i just want my phone to be back to its original state:( and im never going to mess with my phone again

Last edited:

Michael Gee

Jan 28, 2011
Lakeville
Locked at HTC screen htc 601 zara ul

Guys please help! My htc desire 601 phone got stuck at the htc loading screen,this happened when i go into recovery mode(its called PhilZ Touch 6 CWM Base version: v6.0.4.6)and select the option called 'Clean to install a New ROM' and it just keeps loading.Is there anyway for me to fix it?i dont care about my data anymore i just want my phone to be back to its original state:( and im never going to mess with my phone again

Same Friging thing happened to me..
htc zara ul unbranded..

Tried the So Called cwm rootinging with that htcdev unlock and all... No Go.. Never have I had a root on this thing..
2 (two) FULL days of this version that version.. Boot Loop to hboot with No recoverey found..

Furious Waste of my time.. and I'm a system IT programmer "?"
now.. I want this cwm recovery Gone... i want AnyThing that has to do with rooting Gone...

Last thing I did was use this Touch cwm recovery to Wipe data / factory reset..

this thing has been STUCK in HTC screen for three hours...

yea.. thanks everyone... great tips on how to Simply root... More like great tips on Brick management