*Poll* What ROM is everyone using?

Which ROM is your daily?

• Total voters
Search This thread

bryandrummer

Apr 18, 2011
Jokers 0.1.0 beta of cm9. I trail behind a bit before updating because normally there are bugs with a new major release and a release or two later things stabilize until the next release. With some patience tho rom is pretty great

sent from my trained monkey playing with my electrify

Shad0wguy

Jun 22, 2010
Long Island, NY
Currently stock rooted. I tried CM9 but it was horribly glitchy and didn't work half the time. Guess I must be spoiled by the rock solid CM9 alphas on my touchpad.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

roundeye1987

Sep 22, 2010
Sterling
Currently stock rooted. I tried CM9 but it was horribly glitchy and didn't work half the time. Guess I must be spoiled by the rock solid CM9 alphas on my touchpad.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

Life is playing a cruel joke on me. I got a touchpad brand new from Craigslist and the day the first build came out from Cyanogen I flashed it right away. Loved the thing, and was following it quite closely.

Well at the Laundromat one bitter cold fall evening with a few friends, disaster struck. During the process of loading the laundry to leave, the only thing I've been able to conclude is that while talking to a friend, I absentmindedly set it on my car and forgot about it. Drove right back when I got home and realized what I had done. Nothing. Went back every day for 2 weeks after hoping something would show up. Nothing.

Because of losing the touchpad (my flashing fix/play toy device) and the lack of CDMA devolopment for my old Desire, I needed something else to dabble with. I bought this phone. While the Touchpad may have been taken before its rightful time, I did end up with a hell of a new phone because of it. But I do seem to see/read about an awful lot of people that have them, so the constant reminder I lost it sucks! Anyway, back to normally scheduled programming.

Sent from my CM9 Electrify.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Jokers ics cm9

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
    Although HTC phones have more development going on, the photon is the best phone when it comes to radio reception, the sound is great and the build quality is awesome. It's the best phone I've ever owned period. I dislike Sense so much, the first thing I do when I get a HTC phone is put a AOSP rom on it. Sense gets old very quick. I'll still get a Motorola Phone before I get a HTC one from now on.
    CM9 of course...

Moto makes quality **** man. Too bad Verizon has a deal with them for all the exclusives. Verizon knows moto makes better phones than HTC and Samsung thats why all the others carriers only get like one moto device thats "decent". HTC lost me as a customer when I went through 4 Evo 3D's and lets not even talk about those plastic thin shiny turds Samsung calls phones. Even if I switch to at&t in the next 3 weeks I'm keeping my photon in hopes of unlocking the gsm radios for use in the US. I'm surely putting my GF's epic touch 4G for sale soon that piece of ****.

Evo3D was a garbage phone from the get go. Whoever fell for the gimmick deserves all the abuse. As far as VZ getting all the goods, you can't say no to 100+ mil. potential customers. VZ's Droid branding brought Moto from the brink of bankruptcy. The last hit they had was the Razr from 2004, and they rode that gift horse to death.
    Miui ics (alpha) but great

sent from my mopho rockin miuiv4 ICS