htc droid dna cases

Search This thread

shobon

Sep 9, 2010
Connecticut
I got the Body Glove for the DNA because I was looking for something cheap since I hate naked phones and I was on a budget (got it used/damaged packaging for $9 incl. shipping). It feels great in the hand and is a snug fit.

jethrt

Apr 8, 2010
Agree. Used Otter, Diztronic, Fosman, Seido, and Poetic. Verizon case fits and fills best. Plus, it has a kickstand and cut-out for rear notification light.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

cojoda

Feb 2, 2013
I got the Body Glove for the DNA because I was looking for something cheap since I hate naked phones and I was on a budget (got it used/damaged packaging for $9 incl. shipping). It feels great in the hand and is a snug fit.

I have a Body Glove add well. Very snug and surprisingly rugged. I drop my phone quite a bit, so something that offers protection while still being slim is important to me. The Body Glove has foot that bill perfectly!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA running CyanogenMod 10.1

DaPitt84

Jan 8, 2008
Just got a seido active. Very nice build. Not too big but I had a rezound with an extended battery. Just got my DNA.

sent from my droid DNA with xda premium

Last edited:

Dave12308

Jan 24, 2010
Agree. Used Otter, Diztronic, Fosman, Seido, and Poetic. Verizon case fits and fills best. Plus, it has a kickstand and cut-out for rear notification light.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Must be more than one revision of the Verizon kickstand case. Because mine most certainly does NOT have a cut out for the rear notification light. Only the camera and flash.

Mnorton1228

Nov 26, 2012
I have the Seidio Active and the Incipio DualPro. I love the Dual Pro the most. The Active is a great case in and of itself but I hate the feel of silicon lol.

booked

Nov 20, 2010
LA
I have the ballistic sg case. It fits great, snug, and defibately protects from drops. Feels berry rubbery in the corners which is a good thing. I'm thinking of switching to the seidio active case for the kick stand.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

Nick005

Jan 14, 2013
I got the Ballistic SG1007 yesterday. It's snug and it feels like it would protect the phone from a fall (haven't tested that though)

Darkstar1756

Feb 28, 2012
Inicipio Feather Case

I'm thinking if getting the incipio feather case http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AMAJCTS/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1361761617&sr=8-1&pi=SL75 trynna look for the cheapest place I can get it though either that or the diztronic case http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A9YJ48Q/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1361761751&sr=8-1&pi=SL75

I got the Incipio Feather Case and I love it, other than the barely noticeable bulk (HTC makes there phones so good that any case will ruin the feel). It does not protect the screen very much (put it face down and it will be sitting on the screen) but makes it feel secure and keeps the same matte feel and curve of the phone.

The Dictator

Dec 31, 2012
Johnstown
Not sure if anyone posted it yet, but I have the Ballistic SG case.
I will post pictures if requested. I love the case.
It is basically an otterbox carrier, or atleast the defender without the screen infront.
goballisticcaseDOTCOM/products/htc-droid-dna-ballistic-sg-maxx-series-case

Im pretty new, so sorry about not being able to post the link.

Infinite Jest

Mar 26, 2012
Rockville
I currently have a dropsuit and it has served me well but I'm looking for a slim case now to use primarily. Any thoughts on nillkin vs. Incipio feather or other comparable cases?

illusionz

May 10, 2010
I just got my DNA couple days ago... I can't seem to find a sexy, yet protective case.

Everything I'm finding has some weird flaws. Incepio's have too much weird space at the bottom... Seido's active's kickstand looks weird with metal coloring on it/doesn't fit right... Some people have told me their otterbox commuters don't fit on right. Others tell me their ballistic cases don't fit right on the phone...

Anyone have any suggestions for me? I'm stumped.

Mnorton1228

Nov 26, 2012
I just got my DNA couple days ago... I can't seem to find a sexy, yet protective case.

Everything I'm finding has some weird flaws. Incepio's have too much weird space at the bottom... Seido's active's kickstand looks weird with metal coloring on it/doesn't fit right... Some people have told me their otterbox commuters don't fit on right. Others tell me their ballistic cases don't fit right on the phone...

Anyone have any suggestions for me? I'm stumped.

Would you like some more photos of the Active? I have a red one and it's awesome. The kickstand doesn't look weird at all in person imo. My fiance has the DualPro grey/yellow combo and its pretty nice on the eyes as well. The missing part on the bottom really isn't a big deal once you've got the case in your possesion. It's very sturdy otherwise.

illusionz

May 10, 2010
Sure, if you don't mind. I'm getting the cheapo bodyglove for like 5$ shipped or whatever until I can find myself a good hardshell. Just haven't made up mah mind yet.... :)

Thanks for helping out, I love the DNA community here.

chrisosaur

Dec 26, 2012
arizona
Sure, if you don't mind. I'm getting the cheapo bodyglove for like 5$ shipped or whatever until I can find myself a good hardshell. Just haven't made up mah mind yet.... :)

Thanks for helping out, I love the DNA community here.

i love my ballistic case. it goes on and comes off SUPER easy with no force needed, so when i need a little protection i put it on, and when i'm comfortable enough it just pops off. the inner silicone is so soft and thick on the corners (without being TOO thick) that if i dropped it i feel it'd probably bounce back up to me. the buttons are easy to push, the back has a little tack so it'll stay put for the most part (if it doesn't lay it on the face, it won't budge!). i strongly suggest trying it at least. it was cheap, so there isn't much to lose....unless you don't like the looks of it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got the one they sell at the Verizon store its pretty nice got a kickstand. I don't use the holster.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    I got the minisuit flex from amazon for about $5. I love it. Very snug fit. Barely noticeable.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    I'm really, really happy with my seido surface. It's pretty thin and doesn't hide the sleek shape of the phone, but it still protects the screen somewhat and I feel like my phone is safe using it.
    I have the Seidio Active Case and absolutley love it. It gives you some real protection while adding some color and also offers a verticle belt clip that is compatible with the case.