[Q] Messed up my E975... need help... :(

Search This thread

Fotonic

Feb 1, 2014
Hello all, on a stock E975 I installed freegee and then cwm, unlocked the bootloader and installed fastboot (i think, there's the start menu if I hold vol+ and power).
The phone shows 'google' and an open lock at the boot also.

Now, I messed up the OS of the phone and t the moment it 'only' boots to cyanogenmod 10.2.0, wifi and Bluetooth aren't working and IMEI reports all zeroes if without SIM, 'unknown' if SIM is inserted.

I know his is a big trouble since I haven't freegee backup anymore but I'd like for the moment to return to stock firmware. Onestep at a time.

So, I need help in how to install stock firmware since the various methods I've tryed so far aren't working.

I got the right E97510H_00.kdz file downloaded ith the Original LG firmware program but I am unable to flash it anymore using KDZ_FW_UPD.exe: I start with phone in upload mode but the program reboots the phone, fastboot menu comes up and firmware update cannot continue anymore and exits with an error.

What should I do to let KDZ_FW_UPD continue with updating firmware?

Fotonic

Feb 1, 2014
SOLVED! :)

Just made a 910k type cable, connected phone to PC and set lg updater to Emergency mode.

Stock firmware restored perfectly and IMEI is working again too. :)

hpesojames

Sep 22, 2013
also...

when the phone reboots to fastboot while trying to flash kdz, power off phone, dont close/exit kdz updater, disconnect usb cable, switch to download mode again and the flashing should finish. i always had success with this one. hth!

Sent from my LG Optimus G using xda app-developers app