Whatsapp and Telegram in ons inbox

Search This thread

jessepesse8

Feb 24, 2014
Now the app Telegram is coming up, I've two messages apps (Whatsapp and Telegram). I would like tot see a thread or an app which can put the conversations of both apps in one screen. I'm nog skilled by making threads zo I hope ons of you have a solution. Conversations in two apps is nog very handy.

Nexus 4/root/rasbeanjelly (4.3)/Franco kernel

Coniosoft

Apr 13, 2013
Now the app Telegram is coming up, I've two messages apps (Whatsapp and Telegram). I would like tot see a thread or an app which can put the conversations of both apps in one screen. I'm nog skilled by making threads zo I hope ons of you have a solution. Conversations in two apps is nog very handy.

There has to be some kind of api released by both devs to achieve this. As it currently is, there is no way of doing it.

Reactions: jessepesse8

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There has to be some kind of api released by both devs to achieve this. As it currently is, there is no way of doing it.