[Q] Can we use HTC Desire 500 CWM recovery for Micromax Canvas Elanza 2

Search This thread

panchalgl

Jan 6, 2013
SInce HTC Desire 500 & Micromax canvas Elanza 2's Processor is same (1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon200 quad-core) & 1 GB RAM.
Can we use CWM-Recovery_PhilZ_by_SPaWn_500.rar for Micromax canvas Elanza 2?

arvinquilao

Jul 31, 2013
Manila
No it doesn't work. I tried 1: running fastboot boot <recovery.img> and 2: fastboot flash recovery <recovery.img>. Just blank screen.

panchalgl

Jan 6, 2013
Requesting all seniors to help us in porting CWM recovery to Micromax canvas elanza 2 (A121) as recovery builder site is not working.
or guide me to port.

arvinquilao

Jul 31, 2013
Manila
Requesting all seniors to help us in porting CWM recovery to Micromax canvas elanza 2 (A121) as recovery builder site is not working.
or guide me to port.

I'm currently testing the TWRP recovery for Elanza 2/Omega Icon that I have managed to build from source. Porting TWRP seems to be the more successful route, as the compiling process didn't throw any errors at all. I might upload the device tree and the recovery.img file in a couple of days.

Reactions: panchalgl

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    or guide me to port.

I'm currently testing the TWRP recovery for Elanza 2/Omega Icon that I have managed to build from source. Porting TWRP seems to be the more successful route, as the compiling process didn't throw any errors at all. I might upload the device tree and the recovery.img file in a couple of days.