[Q] [SOLVED] [I9001] Need a firmware

Search This thread
Hello Everyone!

I need help. I want specific Odin Flashable Firmware of my Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001.

I checked www.sammobile.com for that firmware. It is not available.
Also there are other Indian Firmwares whose Android Versions are not specified.

I want DDKP5 firmware.
It is Indian firmware.
Baseband version:- I9001DDKP5,
Android Version :- Gingerbread 2.3.4

Also please suggest me any other Indian firmwares with Android 2.3.5 or 2.3.6

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Go here , India is INU, so chose the 2.3.6, that would be the latest and best Stock ROM for you. forget about what you used before.

http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-I9001

Thanks for your kind reply. But I want Odin Flashable Firmware. I don't care about specific firmware. I just want indian firmware that is odin flashable.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
Thanks for your kind reply. But I want Odin Flashable Firmware. I don't care about specific firmware. I just want indian firmware that is odin flashable.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app
exactly what I asked you to download. in that link. Samsung Stock Firmware can only be flashed with Odin, you should know that, since you have made guide for others to follow.

Yeah right. Anyway now I am looking for 2.3.4 FW because games lag on 2.3.6 (WTH!!!)

I was just confused because my previous phone doesn't support single firmware flashing. (incompatible with Kies FW)
It required PCA, MODEM and CSC.
So it required the file you told to be split into 3 files by SplitFUS2.

Anyway Thanks for help.

Last edited:

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
Yeah right. Anyway now I am looking for 2.3.4 FW because games lag on 2.3.6 (WTH!!!)

I was just confused because my previous phone doesn't support single firmware flashing. (incompatible with Kies FW)
It required PCA, MODEM and CSC.
So it required the file you told to be split into 3 files by SplitFUS2.

Anyway Thanks for help.
man, you need to read the i9001 WIKI, i9001 uses Odin Multiloader 4.43, which can flash single package ROM's with AriesVe.ops, maybe you are using the wrong version of Odin?

Top Liked Posts