[Q] [ROM] PyramidMod007 Boot problems

Search This thread

IN-WondeR

Dec 18, 2011
Does any have any idea why the first boot up now has taken more than 1 hour after adding this ROM?
I'm fairly new at this, but until now both the rooting of the phone, and installing this rom has gone without any clitches.

But after finishing the install of this rom, then the phone jyst stops at the htc logo on the start up screen.

Anyone got any ideas??

IN-WondeR

Dec 18, 2011
I'm betting I probably have gotten those 2 things wrong.

I have tried the stock ROM, how do I check for hboot? And how shall I configure the SD card?

MatDrOiD

May 6, 2011
Halle (Saale) + Langelsheim

I have tried the stock ROM, how do I check for hboot? And how shall I configure the SD card?
Please start your phone with pressed volume down and power button. Post the information in the topleft corner here (it's a screen with three androids at the bottom).
And for the question how you have to configure the SD card check the rom's thread.

Reactions: IN-WondeR

IN-WondeR

Dec 18, 2011
this is the fastboot screen

BRAVO PVT1 SHIP S-OFF
HBOOT-6.93.1002
MICROP-031d
TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101
RADIO-5.17.05.23
Aug 10 2010,17:52:18

HBOOT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please start your phone with pressed volume down and power button. Post the information in the topleft corner here (it's a screen with three androids at the bottom).
    And for the question how you have to configure the SD card check the rom's thread.