[Q] Best Kernel for ICS on G2x?

Search This thread

b_Rich

Jun 22, 2011
AtlantA
I've recently flashed to an ICS rom, and I am now trying to figure out what the best kernel is to run with it (I'd really like to see one that maximizes battery life.) If you are running ICS, would you mind please posting what ROM you are using and what Kernel you have along with it. Also, take a second to explain the pros and cons of that Kernel so we may all make more informed decisions as we prepare to potentially flash one...

Thank you kindly!

jab74101

Mar 7, 2012
san antonio
I've recently flashed to an ICS rom, and I am now trying to figure out what the best kernel is to run with it (I'd really like to see one that maximizes battery life.) If you are running ICS, would you mind please posting what ROM you are using and what Kernel you have along with it. Also, take a second to explain the pros and cons of that Kernel so we may all make more informed decisions as we prepare to potentially flash one...

Thank you kindly!

I would say Faux123 its a good kernel and its good for a good battery life.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

b_Rich

Jun 22, 2011
AtlantA
it does appear he did....thanks for that! ...and I'm still up for any other suggestions floating around out there.

vishousv

Mar 20, 2011

Thank you kindly!

Mr. Apocalypse uses Harsh's kernel for Genesis. Owain uses Harsh's kernel for his ICS build. x0xhellx0x uses Faux's kernel for Hellfire Sandwich. I think you can use those as starting point. I like Morfic's Trinity kernel because you can OC to 1560.