Un-named ROM [RaverX3X] is the fastest!

Search This thread
Feb 28, 2012
Wichita, KS
Hey guys/gals. I have tried most of the ROM's listed in the SGS4G Bible. All of the developers are awesome. I installed the Un-named ROM RC2, Tegrak Free to OC to 1.3GHz AND Universal Adrenalin Shot V14. Using Quadrant Standard from Google Play, I received a Quad of 2474!!! I ran a Quad test again to verify accuracy and it came back 2480!!! BY FAR the fastest set up I have experienced with most of the other excellent ROM's returning a score of around 2025. GREAT JOB RaverX3X, as well as all of the AWESOME developers from Team ACID, Team Kang and so on!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
Since posting I have downloaded and installed SCOM v3.5. After a new install and a 30 minute soak, I obtained repeatable Quad scores in the 2750 range. I have tried various configs and cant seem to get higher. No complaints with those scores. Erik has done a great job with this ROM, has addressed issues quickly, and coupled with Raver moving on, I am sticking with SCOM.

Last edited:

dschaap

Jun 24, 2011
WiFi Calling Issues

I was using Un-named ROM and decided to add the AS 14-1, after flashing the
Blue WiFi calling icon turned Green and quality of Wifi calling went seriously south.
Can anyone tell me what the change in color of the WiFi calling icon indicates.
Anyone had a similar experience.
Thank you,

eollie

Mar 30, 2011
Blue WiFi calling icon turned Green and quality of Wifi calling went seriously south.
Thank you,

I think raver said the rom might not work with AS or any other tweak like that. That could explain the drop in wifi calling. I would wipe and reflash the rom. Dont install the tweaks.

I think people should start considering NOT installing these tweaks in the newer released roms. Im sure raver and the other cookers are building them into the rom. If not every part of it atleast the most important parts.

Reactions: dschaap

hampsterblade

Aug 28, 2011
Athens
I had the best "performance" in MIUI, despite the lack of working ringtones and vibration. I don't rate performance based on a number given to you by quadrant. I rate it based on how smooth games run and how responsive the interface is. MIUI definitely rated highest there. Currently running untitled though because I got tired of missing calls from my managers\.

Feb 28, 2012
Wichita, KS
I just want to make sure that anyone and everyone that reads this thread understands that I am in NO WAY bagging ANY developer in any way. All of them do fantastic work....aside from the fact that it is more or less a hobby for them as well as not getting paid for it! I also want to reiterate that these were a "tangible rating" that anyone can test their own ROM and setup of choice. It is very hard to compare statements such as "smoothest" or "most fluid" or any other colorful word to explain your experiences. All in all, it was a way for me to express my findings. Leaving being impartial aside.....I prefer Team ACID work. In my OPINION, their ROMS work best for what I do with my device....But....you know what they say about opinions :D

All developers: Thank you very much for all of your hard work!!!!!!!

Tha_Rookie

Dec 17, 2011
un-named

I am having an issue with this rom.It randomly reboots(ALOT) and sometimes it doesnt wake up so i either have to do a battery pull or hold power button.I've reinstalled this rom plenty of times and ive cleared and formated everything. I was reading the rom post and read something about omgpop app. And i have it too so i just removed it , and hope it'll stop the rebooting and wake lock.

hampsterblade

Aug 28, 2011
Athens
Its related to wifi. Switch your router to channel 6 and that should help. I'm testing another fix that may help Atm. If my phone stays stable I'll post it tomorrow.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Bimm3r

Nov 27, 2006
Hey guys/gals. I have tried most of the ROM's listed in the SGS4G Bible. All of the developers are awesome. I installed the Un-named ROM RC2, Tegrak Free to OC to 1.3GHz AND Universal Adrenalin Shot V14. Using Quadrant Standard from Google Play, I received a Quad of 2474!!! I ran a Quad test again to verify accuracy and it came back 2480!!! BY FAR the fastest set up I have experienced with most of the other excellent ROM's returning a score of around 2025. GREAT JOB RaverX3X, as well as all of the AWESOME developers from Team ACID, Team Kang and so on!!!!!!!!!!

With the Valhalla Final and Universal Adrenaline shot v14.1, running at 1ghz i'm scorring 2230 in quadrant.

If i set it to 1.3ghz the best score i got is 2842. I runned the test 3 times @ 1.3ghz and the score was between 2700 and 2842. So, Valhalla Final i suppose is faster.

hechoen

May 7, 2011
Well SCOM V3 quads at 1.3 are hitting 3100+ using noop. That is as fast as MIUI. Pretty impressive.

hechoen

May 7, 2011
No reboots or heat issues. Started to lag after fixing permissions. Trust me it's being looked into.

HB66

Mar 17, 2011
Is the sound quality of un-named any better then scom?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you,

I think raver said the rom might not work with AS or any other tweak like that. That could explain the drop in wifi calling. I would wipe and reflash the rom. Dont install the tweaks.

I think people should start considering NOT installing these tweaks in the newer released roms. Im sure raver and the other cookers are building them into the rom. If not every part of it atleast the most important parts.