CM9 Nightly for P930 is up

Search This thread

abellemare44

Dec 28, 2011
Trois-Rivieres
Build of May 13th

I have installed the last build (May 13th) and the draining of the battery is now catastrophic!!

And I can't download build of May 15th because the download is starting and stopping after 10or 15%!!

Who has the same thing?

Thank's

Alain

gtharea

Sep 27, 2009
I'm on 5/13 and my LG notifications are working just fine. I hit wait when the force close screen appears after reboot

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA

upd

Oct 28, 2007
Hi All,

I have two SU640, one flash cm9 nightly, other use original rom.

I found that when use speedtest.net the download speed was slower that other rom, such as original rom.

I also try to use AOKP, it seems have same result as cm9.

Does any have this problem?

Is the ICS problem or the CM9/AOKP problem?

Thanks!

Seems no one have my problem... :(

cngainesville

Apr 11, 2012
I have the same problem. Just tried the latest nightly, no change. But I feel the actual download speed is not slower than with stock rom. Maybe it's the software compatibility issue.

upd

Oct 28, 2007
I have the same problem. Just tried the latest nightly, no change. But I feel the actual download speed is not slower than with stock rom. Maybe it's the software compatibility issue.

Don't know it is the apps compatible problem or other.
I just try two speedtest app. It also shows that it slower than stock rom. :eek:

Also I found that when use these speedtest app, the speed will limit to 3Mbps, where the stock rom are around or over 6Mbps, almost a double.

Last edited:

Namuna

Jan 11, 2010
New York
After trying multiple times to grab the latest nightly (0516) via direct-download, from phone AND desktop (both kept failing)...Downloading via torrent worked without a hitch.

So thanks to the folks that kept referring to using it.

scott0

Dec 9, 2011
i was experiencing the wi-fi stoppage on sleep and a couple other minor issues so i decided to restore my original ATT ROM then do a data wipe prior to a fresh install of the latest nightly.

that solved my wi-fi issue, it's all running very smoothly, and it *appears* my compass is no longer erratic- it has settled down and points in the right direction.

dnorthington

Mar 23, 2011
Atlanta, GA
In the new nightly, the updates to the radio code seemed to trip up the GSM vs. LTE/GSM Network modes. RC is fixing it now. :D So if you don't see LTE, sit tight for the next build.

Malnilion

Dec 21, 2011
@dnorthington,

Since you seem to have a direct line to him, is there any way you could ask about wifi not reconnecting when the phone is awakened from sleep? :)

Also, I've resorted to keeping wifi always on because my phone dies super quickly otherwise. I don't know if the two issues are related, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Theoretically speaking, I'm pretty sure my phone should be using less battery when wifi is off.

Maybe I should just nuke my /data and see what happens when I start fresh, but it's just such a pain to do.

kumayam

Jan 20, 2008
Anyone else experiencing sending mms problems?

Sent from my LG Nitro CM9 using Tapatalk

osmosizzz

Dec 13, 2010
Central Jersey. That's it
I've been running nightly 5/7 and I have not had major problems. I have not updated because I'm afraid i will encounter some problems. everything works (except LTE) on 5/7. Only things i have noticed is that the system is burning more battery as my battery is not lasting that long understand by and usage. mind you i have an extended battery as well. Went from 15 hours a charge now to 9

dnorthington

Mar 23, 2011
Atlanta, GA
@dnorthington,

Since you seem to have a direct line to him, is there any way you could ask about wifi not reconnecting when the phone is awakened from sleep? :)

Also, I've resorted to keeping wifi always on because my phone dies super quickly otherwise. I don't know if the two issues are related, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Theoretically speaking, I'm pretty sure my phone should be using less battery when wifi is off.

Maybe I should just nuke my /data and see what happens when I start fresh, but it's just such a pain to do.

You're better off keeping wifi always on for battery life.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like we have our first CM9 nightly for the Nitro.

http://get.cm/?type=nightly&device=p930
    If anybody is curious what Ricardo appears to be excited about, this is ION and what it brings to the table :D
    If you are using windows 7 and you get MTP USB Device failed driver installation, go to device manager, portable devices, MTP USB device (double click on it), Driver, update driver, browser my computer for driver software, let me pick, click usb mass storage device. Should install and work instantly, and then activate usb mass storage on the phone.
    Same thing works for USB tethering, except pick the other driver.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

My Flash is fine and I did install from the Google Play store. There is something odd I noticed about these nightlies so far. It seems like every time I open Google Play I drop my network connection. If I stay in the store and wait for it to come back I can successfully install apps. It doesn't seem to happen every time when I'm on Wifi.

I would say try to install it from a Wifi connection first. If it doesn't maybe you can install a version from a Titanium Backup then update it.

The dropped data connection in market happens to me too.
    Anyone else having this issue? I seem to have no lighted buttons :( I hated that they turned off before on 2.3 but now I have nothing...
    I had the same problem. Go to Settings->Display->Brightness and enable Automatic brightness and that should fix it.
    um how do i use usb storage on cm9?
    Go to Settings-> Storage->USB computer connection and enable MTP