[4.2.1] Note 3 Multiwindow ( Ported from Note 3 V3 by Remzej ) [Stable][Smooth]

Search This thread

Santhosh M

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor

NOTE 3 MULTIWINDOW ROM
by sansans90 & Bluehacks

FOR A117 Users

Credits :

This ROM is ported from [MULTIWINDOW][NOTE 3]NOTE 3 V3 By Remzej Ported to CANVAS A116[RELIABLE][FAST][SMOOTH] by @Darklord96

Special credits : @remzej for developing this great ROM. ( NOTE 3 V3 ROM By @remzej ) [ROM][OMEGA HD Note 3 V3] HDC Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9006 Dual Simhttp://xdaforums.com/xolo-q1000/dev...ote-3-sm-n9006-dual-sim-t2685729/post51182980

RELIABLE , GAMING , STABLE , BUGLESS , ULTIMATE AND FOR DAILY USE AND BUTTERY SMOOTH UI

-----FEATURES-----

Android 4.2.1
Note 3 MULTIWINDOW
Note 3 Everything
S- Voice
Accuweather Widget
Kitkat Apps Updated with this ROM
Stock Kernel
Floating Video Player
Note 3 Latest Launcher
Samsung Camera
Added Tweaks for Gaming
Smooth UI
Removed Air Gestures, Smart Scroll and other gestures with proximity sensor ( As there is no use )
Note 3 Sounds
Note 3 Bootanimation and sound
Tweaks--WIFI, FASTER STREAMING, ETC
3G Tweaks
More Free Ram Tweaks
Signal Tweaks
Mods
Bravia Engine V3
Beats Audio
Xloud
Xposed installer supported
and compatible with Gravity Box
EVERYTHING THAT NOTE 3 HAS
Proximity tweaks
Audio quality enhanced

AIR COMMAND : ENABLE IT BY HOLDING THE LEFT BUTTON

Note : The ROM comes with A116 boot logo ( Because before replacing it i had started uploading ). Those who need A117 boot logo replace the logo.bin file in this ROM with stock ROM logo.bin and then flash.

-----INSTRUCTIONS------

1) Download ROM zip file
2) Put into external/internal sd card
3) Go to CWM recovery
4) Wipe data/factory reset
5) From advance menu do dalvik cache clear
6) Go in mount and storage select format system
7) Select install from SD card and select file and select yes

Download link --- Mediafire link
Filedrive link

Porting : By me. Full credits for @Bluehacks for testing and patience in developing

Bugs:
Please report if any

Note :
I Will Not Be Responsible For Any Bricked Devices or Any Problem So Flash At Your Own Risk. As always please take a backup of your existing ROM and then try.

Press :good: Thanks button if you like my work.​

Last edited:

Santhosh M

Screenshots

Attachments

• IMG-20140319-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20140319-WA0025.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,851
  • IMG-20140319-WA0034.jpg
    IMG-20140319-WA0034.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,578
  • IMG-20140319-WA0033.jpg
    IMG-20140319-WA0033.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,517
  • IMG-20140319-WA0026.jpg
    IMG-20140319-WA0026.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,421
  • IMG-20140319-WA0030.jpg
    IMG-20140319-WA0030.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,324
  • IMG-20140319-WA0032.jpg
    IMG-20140319-WA0032.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,304
Last edited:

Bluehacks

Jan 1, 2013
Mumbai
Hello Friends-

This is my first Rom- I m still learning with regards to Porting :) Ill try my best-
I would like to say thanks to @sansans90 for helping me and staying up whole night to make me understand and supporting me throughout the project :cool:
Also i would like to thank @khan_frd2002 for believing in me.He is the first person who insisted me to port. thanks a lot.:good::good:

please Hit thanks- I would really appreciate tht - Do let us know if you face any Issue
:cowboy:

Last edited:

Solomon258

Feb 6, 2013
GAMING REVIEW.
First boot ram was around 780. Good for gaming :D
after installing 30 apps got around 450mb ..

HD games work smooth.
Dead trigger 2 (high graphics mod)
NBA 2k14 working smoothly.
The Amazing spiderman working great:) :)
PES 2012 working smooth
God of War (PPSSPP) working smoothly
Burnout legends (PPSSPP) working smooth
Flappy bird working great :p :p :D:D:D

But Virtua tennis is not working.. when i open it ..it goes to homescreen :( :(
WANT to get highscore in flappybird without playing HMU. :D:D:D

BTW i saw "latest kernel" in your post ... you found any new custom kernel or just the stock one ?? :D:D:D:D

Last edited:

khan_frd2002

Nov 9, 2011
Aurangabad
Hello Friends-

This is my first Rom- I m still learning with regards to Porting :) Ill try my best-
I would like to say thanks to @sansans90 for helping me and staying up whole night to make me understand and supporting me throughout the project :cool:
Also i would like to thank @khan_frd2002 for believing in me.He is the first person who insisted me to port. thanks a lot.:good::good:

please Hit thanks- I would really appreciate tht - Do let us know if you facing any Issue
Finally You Bro Did it..... I Know This Rom Gonna Be One Of The Best Rom For Magnus Cuz It Made By You...... ;)
Keep it Up bro.......Keep Coming

Johnny199314

May 13, 2013
Cam 8mp only...that's the only thing so fr I found..

Sent from my Magnus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Solomon258

Feb 6, 2013
Removed Air Gestures, Smart Scroll and other gestures with proximity sensor ( As there is no use )

Can you provide a patch for this .. Air gesture ,smart scroll and other gestures... maybe it will be useful for somebody ...Like me :D:D:p:silly:

Johnny199314

May 13, 2013
Then got to tweak..I will see if i can make a update ! Picture clarity not bad na?

Another bug

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Another bug...images are not getting displayed in gallery... Music are not showing in Walkman...pls look after this...pls..

Santhosh M

Another bug

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Will check with bluehacks and come backl..Though he said walkman and gallery is working ! Could you just try re-flashing the ROM ?

Santhosh M

Tried three times bro...:(

Just confirmed and he hasn't faced any of these problems ! Gallery is working fine and there is a separate app for walkman use that ! Don't use the default music app which gives the option to play with default music player or walkman. If u choose walkman it doesn't work. But the separate walkman app works very fine !

No one else has reported the bug so far ! ( So i guess problem at your end ). Flash as per the instructions and see

Reactions: nickhil90490

uchihaobito

Jun 21, 2013
Kolkata
tried it...F****** awesome rom port...

Almost Lagless and Bugless.....and Check For the Firedrive Upload.....and thanks for This Sansan....I think i send you a friend request today...U know what to do right

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NOTE 3 MULTIWINDOW ROM
    by sansans90 & Bluehacks

FOR A117 Users

Credits :

This ROM is ported from [MULTIWINDOW][NOTE 3]NOTE 3 V3 By Remzej Ported to CANVAS A116[RELIABLE][FAST][SMOOTH] by @Darklord96

Special credits : @remzej for developing this great ROM. ( NOTE 3 V3 ROM By @remzej ) [ROM][OMEGA HD Note 3 V3] HDC Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9006 Dual Simhttp://xdaforums.com/xolo-q1000/dev...ote-3-sm-n9006-dual-sim-t2685729/post51182980

RELIABLE , GAMING , STABLE , BUGLESS , ULTIMATE AND FOR DAILY USE AND BUTTERY SMOOTH UI

-----FEATURES-----

Android 4.2.1
    Note 3 MULTIWINDOW
    Note 3 Everything
    S- Voice
    Accuweather Widget
    Kitkat Apps Updated with this ROM
    Stock Kernel
    Floating Video Player
    Note 3 Latest Launcher
    Samsung Camera
    Added Tweaks for Gaming
    Smooth UI
    Note 3 Sounds
    Note 3 Bootanimation and sound
    Tweaks--WIFI, FASTER STREAMING, ETC
    3G Tweaks
    More Free Ram Tweaks
    Signal Tweaks
    Mods
    Bravia Engine V3
    Beats Audio
    Xloud
    Xposed installer supported
    and compatible with Gravity Box
    EVERYTHING THAT NOTE 3 HAS
    Proximity tweaks
    Audio quality enhanced

AIR COMMAND : ENABLE IT BY HOLDING THE LEFT BUTTON

Note : The ROM comes with A116 boot logo ( Because before replacing it i had started uploading ). Those who need A117 boot logo replace the logo.bin file in this ROM with stock ROM logo.bin and then flash.

-----INSTRUCTIONS------

1) Download ROM zip file
    2) Put into external/internal sd card
    3) Go to CWM recovery
    4) Wipe data/factory reset
    5) From advance menu do dalvik cache clear
    6) Go in mount and storage select format system
    7) Select install from SD card and select file and select yes

Download link --- Mediafire link
    Filedrive link

Porting : By me. Full credits for @Bluehacks for testing and patience in developing

Bugs:
    Please report if any

Note :
    I Will Not Be Responsible For Any Bricked Devices or Any Problem So Flash At Your Own Risk. As always please take a backup of your existing ROM and then try.

Press :good: Thanks button if you like my work.​
    Hello Friends-

please Hit thanks- I would really appreciate tht - Do let us know if you face any Issue
    @sansans90 And others,

I ported the latest update of Remzej's note 3 ROM. :) And removed all the bloatware in it. :) It's amazing! :D And @sansans90, bro I got it already fixed. :) Actually I replaced cam_utils.so something like that, I don't exactly remember. But the point is, @remzej didn't give me permission to post the ROM for others. He stated "The ROMs is ported by one of the members of the community of A117." so, unfortunately I can't upload it for you guys! :|

Anyway I resized the ROM from 567MB to something like around 360-370. :D If you need help for removing unwanted bloatware, for the basic do this:

-Delete /system/local folder> It contains "Helicopter" video which is of no use.
    -Delete /system/media/videos folder> It's absolutely of no use.
    -Delete /data apps like Facebook, Maps, etc. : Users can install it manually as it consumes huge amount of RAM. :) But don't remove XPOSED and XPOSED MODULE. S-Voice too.
    -Delete /system/app/Talk.apk Hangouts are the way to go, no one uses Talk now. :)
    -If you need further details, PM me. :)
    -As I promised, I'll help you. :)

The ROM has Zero Shutter Lag with 13MP camera. :) Quality is better than stock, and the images which are created aren't of 6-7MB, it's of 1-3 MB that means it's compressed. Status bar is smoother. If you need to remove carrier label from the notification drawer. I'll provide the guide or the APK. Thanks.

Full regards.

@Geek-DROID Good job and congratulations for successfully porting my ported Note 3 V3 ROM. :)

My latest released was already smoother and stable than the previous it is a new recompiled framework and I made some changes in the system file apks to make it more stable compared to the old one. So i suggest @sansans90 to update your ROM to the latest version I uploaded.

I did not allow Geek-DROID to post his ported ROM so there will be no problems with the users comparing Both @sansans90 and @Geek-DROID ported Note 3V3 in the future. So i suggest you just help each other anyway you have the same device.
    @sansans90 And others,

I ported the latest update of Remzej's note 3 ROM. :) And removed all the bloatware in it. :) It's amazing! :D And @sansans90, bro I got it already fixed. :) Actually I replaced cam_utils.so something like that, I don't exactly remember. But the point is, @remzej didn't give me permission to post the ROM for others. He stated "The ROMs is ported by one of the members of the community of A117." so, unfortunately I can't upload it for you guys! :|

Anyway I resized the ROM from 567MB to something like around 360-370. :D If you need help for removing unwanted bloatware, for the basic do this:

-Delete /system/local folder> It contains "Helicopter" video which is of no use.
    -Delete /system/media/videos folder> It's absolutely of no use.
    -Delete /data apps like Facebook, Maps, etc. : Users can install it manually as it consumes huge amount of RAM. :) But don't remove XPOSED and XPOSED MODULE. S-Voice too.
    -Delete /system/app/Talk.apk Hangouts are the way to go, no one uses Talk now. :)
    -If you need further details, PM me. :)
    -As I promised, I'll help you. :)

The ROM has Zero Shutter Lag with 13MP camera. :) Quality is better than stock, and the images which are created aren't of 6-7MB, it's of 1-3 MB that means it's compressed. Status bar is smoother. If you need to remove carrier label from the notification drawer. I'll provide the guide or the APK. Thanks.

Full regards.