TVCATCHUP app

Search This thread

combat goofwing

Mar 3, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
anyone one got this downloaded and working for the HOX , theres a beta version out for the HOX according to their forums but cant find it in google play or anywhere else as its a free app any links would be great

popester0

Jul 16, 2010
I'm in uk,the app is not supposed to support ICS but reading on the tvcatchup forums thetes a few comments on there about people having it working on the one x.the app posted must be corrupt as when I put it on the phone it will not install and says trouble paraising package

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Posted Apk appears to be corrupt, used the link above that and it installed fine. Currently watching BBC with no problems :)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Reactions: combat goofwing

colwal

Feb 22, 2010
Brighton
forums.tvcatchup.com
Hi the app is not corrupt as if you download it with the dolphin browser it will turn it into a zip file, so download it with your native browser.

If you want the latest ICS supported Beta version then PM me on the forums.

TVC_Colwal

c4llum

Nov 28, 2009
The version on first page says it'd out of date once installed.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Yep, I got this too...

uploadfromtaptalk1337181722045.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Crabitpig

Dec 29, 2011
troon
this works in UK fine

This is the 2nd beta version 0.32 works well I'm running the superb coredroid v3 Full screen and the rotation causing crash fixed in this version. If this helps hit thanks. Cheers

Attachments

• com.gzero.tv-9a643b86e5d6946a1a3da9bb6d860d01.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,015
Last edited:

Nit3m4re

Nov 12, 2009
Does anyone know if it works with the Media Link HD? I won't have an arial point in my room next year so freeview is going to be effort, if I can stream this app though to my TV then I will have no issues. Not really fussed if the quality aint all that, I'm used to SkyGo on Xbox being crap lol

Crabitpig

Dec 29, 2011
troon
Does anyone know if it works with the Media Link HD? I won't have an arial point in my room next year so freeview is going to be effort, if I can stream this app though to my TV then I will have no issues. Not really fussed if the quality aint all that, I'm used to SkyGo on Xbox being crap lol

I've Been using it with a MHl cable it works fine although as you say not the best quality picture but I could live on it if I had to, don't see why the media link wouldn't work although I'm sure I read somewhere the earlier media link has issues with the one x

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I've Been using it with a MHl cable it works fine although as you say not the best quality picture but I could live on it if I had to, don't see why the media link wouldn't work although I'm sure I read somewhere the earlier media link has issues with the one x

Top Liked Posts