keys to press to go into recovery mode? neo-v ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

clementandre

Sep 29, 2011
hi guys, i have a custom rom-
xpria ultimate HD 2.0.3
FOR MY SONY XPERIA NEO-V

iw ant to change the rom
i do the following
reboot normally the phone using x-parts but it always shows the nexus logo and goes into normal screen
reboot using cwm - also reboots to the sony logo then shows the nexus sign and goes into normal phone mode
i tried rebooting then holding then power button as well as the volumr up and down buttin
can anybody tell me again what the correct procedure?

ErecDeGraal

Jul 19, 2012
Dark side of the matrix
I'm doing that by rebooting the phone and continuously pressing the volume down button when the kernel logo appears until the phone vibrates. Note: continuously pressing (pressing and releasing), not keeping the button pressed

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app

clementandre

Sep 29, 2011
cant eh...

i hold the power button down as i keep pressing and releasing the volume key right?
i don't have to plug it into my pc right?
i always see the nexus 7 logo flash b4 going to normal phone..

this what happends
i press "power buttion " and hold it, then start to press and relase the volume key non stop. even b4 i see the "sony"
then the sony" logo" disappears and goes into the nexus 7 logo like.. and the goes to normal phone

I'm doing that by rebooting the phone and continuously pressing the volume down button when the kernel logo appears until the phone vibrates. Note: continuously pressing (pressing and releasing), not keeping the button pressed

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app

clementandre

Sep 29, 2011
safe mode if i follow the volume down key

now ti try again.. i get the safe mode
i hold the power button down as i keep pressing and releasing the volume key right?
i don't have to plug it into my pc right?
i always see the nexus 7 logo flash b4 going to normal phone..

this what happends
i press "power buttion " and hold it, then start to press and relase the volume key non stop. even b4 i see the "sony"
then the sony" logo" disappears and goes into the nexus 7 logo like.. and the goes to normal phone

Samak

Jun 26, 2012
Siliguri
I think u have locked bootloader right? In locked bootloader u have to install cwm again after installing any custom rom... After flashing UHD u havnt installed cwm again thats why its not working...

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.