[REF][4 APR]*HTC ONE* - Indexed listing of ROMS, kernels, guides, tools & mods

Search This thread

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
The intention behind this thread is that it be a one stop index for all of the latest ROMS, kernels and tools, as well as consolidating all the useful Guides and How-To's for the HTC One. This should hopefully stop you having to scroll through pages and pages of threads to try to find what you are looking for. Whilst I regularly visit the forum and do try to identify all updates, if you notice that I have missed out on an update or have incorrectly classified a ROM or if you have any suggestions to improve the thread please let me know.
This thread is a replacement to the original index thread started by PredatOr which has become inactive and outdated.
  • Post #1 - ROMS
  • Post #2 - Guides & Tutorials
  • Post #3 - Kernels, Recoveries, Radios, Firmware and RUUs & OTAs
  • Post #4 - Tools, Tweaks, Mods and Fixes
Disclaimer: I take no credit for any of the works posted below and all links provided below will direct you to the original threads which are maintained by the respective devs and support teams/faithful users. Whilst I may have personally tried some of these items, I have certainly not tested all of them and therefore provide no guarantees that these items will work for you. I also take no responsibility if any of these ROMS, mods, tweaks or tools etc brick your phone and it is therefore important that you clearly understand what you are doing and the potential risks before applying any of these. If you have specific questions related to any of the tools or roms flashed it would be advised to ask these directly in the relevant source thread for a prompt and appropriate response.

PS! Remember to thank the devs for all of their hard work and dedication to improving our phones.

Android-KitKat.jpg

KITKAT 4.4

SENSE BASED ROMS

Sense 6.0

Sense 5.5
GOOGLE EDITION BASED ROMS
NON-SENSE BASED ROMS

images%20%281%29.jpg

JELLYBEAN 4.3

SENSE BASED ROMS
GOOGLE EDITION BASED ROMS
NON-SENSE BASED ROMS

zI2QnUu.jpg

JELLYBEAN 4.2
jellybean_platlogo.png

JELLYBEAN 4.1

Last edited:

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
Last edited:

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
Kernels, Recoveries, RUUs & OTAs, Firmware and Radios

tux.jpg

KERNELS

Last edited:

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
Tools, Tweaks, Mods and Fixes

digestion-tools.jpg

Tweaks, Mods, Patches & Fixes

Last edited:

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
Great work as always!

Sent with desire from My One

this is awesome ! no more searching 20 pages

Thanks for your efforts God Bless!

Awesome ! Thankyou

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Thanks guys, glad you like it :good:

I'm still trawling through the multiple pages to look for changes and to classify the items into the structure I have set up.

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Illusion rom is not a sense based rom, it is a 4.3 rom built off Slim with a bunch of unique mods and themes. Great job on this though, hope to see it updated regularly.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClydeB1

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
Illusion rom is not a sense basaed rom, it is a 4.3 rom built off Slim with a bunch of unique mods and themes. Great job on this though, hope to see it updated regularly.
Thanks for letting me know. I have corrected this and you will undoubtedly see regular updates ;)
Thanks for taking this over Clyde. I know you'll do a great job anyway, just as you have done in the One X forum :)

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks bro, good to see you again.
Hi Clyde,

This thread is for changing MID and CID for obtaining other Region OTA's has detailed instructions and a further update (simplified by yours truely):

OP Page: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2322820

Updated Instructions: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=45402164&postcount=354
Thanks for the heads up. Will add to the Guides section.

Top Liked Posts