[Q] Stuck in recovery mode boot loop

Search This thread

nyichiban

Jan 31, 2007
Tried installing a custom rom and apparently it didn't install completely. Unfortunately not my note 10.1 is stuck in recovery mode. It will reboot and always enters recovery mode. I can't seem to mount the internal sd card so I can add a new image to try and reflash. The original ROM i tried to flash it with was the 4.4.4 Omni Rom. My note is a 8013 by the way. Any ideas on how to fix this?

benjieg

Jul 18, 2007
Cebu
You can flash a new ROM using Odin or Heimdall . Download your ROM from Sammobile. Worked for me.

Lange-199

Apr 28, 2014
Rotterdam
Tried installing a custom rom and apparently it didn't install completely. Unfortunately not my note 10.1 is stuck in recovery mode. It will reboot and always enters recovery mode. I can't seem to mount the internal sd card so I can add a new image to try and reflash. The original ROM i tried to flash it with was the 4.4.4 Omni Rom. My note is a 8013 by the way. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I guess the best option to do is a full wipe. Then download the rom again and flash via odin. Remember to check that USB debugging is enabled.