A case that will make your Note 2 look like and iPhone

Search This thread

Icywat3r

Nov 5, 2010
Perth
I still haven't receive my yet, order on the 26th. They must have ship from Singapore to Perth by refugee boat :crying:.
Consider Singapore to Perth is only 5-6 hours flight.

Geezer Squid

Mar 1, 2010
Well, I'm probably the last one to realize this, but I thought I would post my "Doh!! moment" anyway. This morning when I was attempting to boot into TWRP recovery in order to flash the new Beans B9, my phone froze. I then immediately realized that you must have a screwdriver to pull the battery!! Luckily I was at home and retrieved the supplied screwdriver and all is well. However, i am now carrying that little screwdriver set with me. DOH!! :eek:

daheechang

Apr 14, 2008
Signal much worse, selling mine

Received mine a week ago, not happy with the signal weakening. If anyone in Seattle wants to buy and not wait, i'd be willing to sell for $40 or if anyone wants it shipped, i'd sell if you pay for shipping!

brodypie

Nov 12, 2009
Case is a big piece of crap!! Threw it in the trash! I went from full strong 4G to barely getting 3G. I was hoping they were smart enough to make the back panel plastic...oh well.. Don't buy this case you WILL regret it.

Sorry for the rant :)

sent from my unlocked and overclocked Note 2

jlczl

Oct 22, 2005

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360820167433.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360820167433.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 504

jmwils3

Sep 21, 2010
Madison, AL
Case is a big piece of crap!! Threw it in the trash! I went from full strong 4G to barely getting 3G. I was hoping they were smart enough to make the back panel plastic...oh well.. Don't buy this case you WILL regret it.

If you think it's trash, I'll take it off your hands for what it cost to ship to 35801 :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

noris08

Sep 30, 2008
Bucharest
www.geanta.org

If you think it's trash, I'll take it off your hands for what it cost to ship to 35801 :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

i'll help you with that. i'll pay you the shipment + 1 $

acb77

May 1, 2011
Got this, tried it. Endured a couple of days - final opinion : rubbish.

I can understand the positive reviews because I would want to say something positive about this case after shelling ~50 bucks on it, but that's not my concern. In fairness, my N2 has been wearing a defender sans screen protector since new, so this case felt wrong in my hand to start with. But I add that proviso only out of an abundance of fairness. Ive bought cases for phones since my Nokia 100 and this is one of the worst.

Without laboring the point, the case feels cheap. It is overpriced by Id say a good $35. The buttons are sh*t. Simple as that. The volume buttons are a chore to push and the power button on mine wouldnt activate properly (I tired re-install several times). Charger port is stupid - my high end non OEM charger wont fit. Will go in the corner with the rest of the case rejects over the years. Hopefully the Urban Armour is good...

Reactions: Vanquiz

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
so, can anyone comment on their experience with the case that has had it for at least a few weeks?
I've found that over the years of having cell phones, it usually takes a few weeks with a case to decide if you love it, hate it, or think its just ok..

thanks

R

richii0207

Oh god, I would never want anyone to mistake my N2 for an iPhone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Acery

Jan 28, 2013
My 4G signal without this case was -100 dBm and 36asu

With this case I drop from 4G to 3G.

I guess it all depends on where the tower is compared to where you frequent during your travels.

Some may notice a slight reduction but I wont be using the case when that margin means the difference from a 4g to a 3g signal.

If there is an antenna hack to somehow make the case itself act as the antenna then maybe I'll use it.

Top Liked Posts