[Q] AOSP Rom Problem

Search This thread

stevenson97

Jan 9, 2013
Beirut
I was on 4.1.2 stock firmware
I downloaded an aosp rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2522959 , then i wanted to flash a stock-based rom 4.2
but it got me in a bootloop

my problem is that I cant change from an aosp rom to a stock one, I tried flashing 4.4.2 roms but bootloop again,but I think it is because my recovery is old
I want to change to a stock-based rom

second problem
every aosp rom I flashed was JB. None gave me mobile internet access (3g), I have the signal bar(triangle) empty but I can call and receive phone calls, but I cant use mobile network... I tried changing chips, and changing the place of the chips, same problem.

Hope someone helps

SVR

May 29, 2014
Rajahmundry
I downloaded an aosp rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2522959 , then i wanted to flash a stock-based rom 4.2

my problem is that I cant change from an aosp rom to a stock one, I tried flashing 4.4.2 roms but bootloop again,but I think it is because my recovery is old

second problem
every aosp rom I flashed was JB. None gave me mobile internet access (3g), I have the signal bar(triangle) empty but I can call and receive phone calls, but I cant use mobile network... I tried changing chips, and changing the place of the chips, same problem.

Hope someone helps
1. Backup your EFS..
2. Flash stock ROM from sammobiles using ODIN.
3. Root it. Flash latest recovery and take Nandroid backup of your stock ROM.
4. Now try flashing different ROMs according to your taste.

Reactions: stevenson97

stevenson97

Jan 9, 2013
Beirut
Yes. U r most welcome. Tell me what links u need, I shall provide.

I downloaded this firmware http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=30838 and flashed it as you said
odin showed that it succeeded
afterwards, i only got the first screen, it looked like whenever it tries to turn on, it restarts, I only got the samsung grand duos screen, nothing more

and I couldnt access to the recovery nor flash a recovery
in download mode, it shows :system status custom

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! Current eMMC firm vission
! [ ]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you say to that?:confused::crying:

SVR

May 29, 2014
Rajahmundry
I downloaded this firmware http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=30838 and flashed it as you said
odin showed that it succeeded
afterwards, i only got the first screen, it looked like whenever it tries to turn on, it restarts, I only got the samsung grand duos screen, nothing more

and I couldnt access to the recovery nor flash a recovery
in download mode, it shows :system status custom

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! Current eMMC firm vission
! [ ]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you say to that?:confused::crying:
I hope u have followed the instructions of flashing stock ROM. Remove the battery and insert after 10-15 seconds. Now enter recovery mode & do factory reset. Now ur phone should bootup. Current eMMC version is a common message while entering stock recovery.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

PM me if u r having hangouts or whatsapp.

SVR

May 29, 2014
Rajahmundry
Now ur device is in soft bricked state. Be cautious and don't mess up further.

Last edited:

stevenson97

Jan 9, 2013
Beirut

<ID:0/005> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I9082XXAMC7_I9082OJVAMC1_I9082XXAMC4_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/005> Odin v.3 engine (ID:5)..
<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> There is no PIT partition.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

second problem

Hope someone helps
    1. Backup your EFS..
    2. Flash stock ROM from sammobiles using ODIN.
    3. Root it. Flash latest recovery and take Nandroid backup of your stock ROM.
    4. Now try flashing different ROMs according to your taste.