[DISCONTINUED][ROM][4.2.2] Nigthlies for Nexus S & Nexus S 4G 24/09/2013

Search This thread

pitmaster

Jan 15, 2011
detroit via new orleans
Anyone else having an issue changing voice mail # to your # from the *86? I apologize in advance if this is a known issue. This is the first update I have done since October..........

ns4g

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

polobunny

Oct 25, 2011
Montreal
Okay were cool then because I thought you were just trolling or some ****. It was that answer was obvious to say to even some of the noobs lol

I restart my phone and it doesn't do it for awhile. But something is triggering it to happen. I'm trying to isolate it...is there anyway of logging the issue while on the go?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

I can confirm I get the same issue. Workaround would be to go to dialer and start typing the name of the contact on the dialpad instead, then select it from the list and press the dial button.

A bit annoying if you're used to using your contacts app.

Reactions: Whosdaman

X1111

Mar 16, 2011
does anyone like me have consecutive FCs error for "Trebuchet" on stock theme ???!!!!
:(

Whosdaman

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
I can confirm I get the same issue. Workaround would be to go to dialer and start typing the name of the contact on the dialpad instead, then select it from the list and press the dial button.

A bit annoying if you're used to using your contacts app.

Yes someone followed up! See, this issue exists. I was able to fix it by just copying the number from the dialer. Slow as hell

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

micky!

Nov 25, 2012
Nantes
Could anybody do a status of what is not working on the actual CM10.1 Nigthly?

I am still in CM10 (Nightly from 06 Dec: stable, smooth, 1,5 day battery...), I would like to try 4.2.1 but only if it's enough stable for daily use.

mypat

Aug 27, 2012
iSTaNBuL

I am still in CM10 (Nightly from 06 Dec: stable, smooth, 1,5 day battery...), I would like to try 4.2.1 but only if it's enough stable for daily use.

if you ask me, you were late jump up to the cm10.1 :) this is very good and lovely

akshayf

Jun 17, 2011

Tethering and hotspot does not work. None of the apps help either.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

huntd

Dec 22, 2010
WiFi hotspot is working with me.
But Bluetooth tethering is not working.
Haven't gotten good battery life since JellyBean.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Drizzzle01

Nov 12, 2009
I can confirm built in tethering does not work on my NS4G. It clears out my 3g and 4g. No data at all.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

artafinde

Mar 1, 2011
What kind of kernel you suggest for this one ? I want to try my first custom ROM and kernel. Any recommendation against it here?

Top Liked Posts