josias16

May 4, 2010
Bronx
Please review my App.

LINK: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Thenewboston

Ld2ZrUf33N_lYSoamJ5s4nEWLkgBsuHE-yet8lnfeR6GcYEUWXbLJDNtz26AjowyQA=h900

4zK8ewqdSdnFDKrwZkfALhKbAHo_HR5pFK74De5022s558y-GJtk-Q2YFeGdan7MoeW-=h310

FOKwcf273jKhkaOm2SmbDsoY2UhCnpGJWd0lTqdR3wZR4oXki6m6nkzgycSIhl20-nwh=h900

The Official "TheNewBoston" application.
Learn and boost your productivity on the GO!

- Free Video Tutorials -

Videos in many categories for everyone at every level and grade from beginner to advanced.

The New Boston is App is made to give everyone the opportunity to learn anything and everything possible in a fun and easy manner at their own pace from hundreds of videos.

Users will enjoy videos such as:

• Adobe
o After Effects
o DreamWeaver
o Flash
o Photoshop
o Premiere Pro

• Computer Programming
o AJAX
o AJAX Chat Tutorial
o Android Development
o C
o C#
o C++
o C++ GUI with Qt
o Cocos 2D
o Computer Game Development
o iPhone Development
o Java - Beginner
o Java - Intermediate
o Java - Game Development
o Java - Game Development with Slick
o JavaScript
o jQuery
o Objective-C
o PHP
o PHP Stock Market Analyze
o Python
o Ruby
o Trading Website
o Visual Basic
o wxPython

• Computer Science
o 3Ds Max 2010
o CSS3 Awesome Footer Tutorial
o How to Build a Computer
o HTML5
o MySQL Database
o Computer Networking
o UDK
o XHTML & CSS

• Educational
o Algebra
o Basic Math
o Biology
o Chemistry
o How to Make Beer
o Introduction to Geometry
o Geometry
o Physics

anonymou$

Feb 1, 2014
Hello, I downloaded u r app and haven't seen everything but have seen adobe Photoshop section where I feel u can add more tools like quick selection tool & others. You cadd abut layers and more cause there is no limit to Photoshop but u have to restrict the size hence you can make it brief.
Though I haven't seen everything I would say that the app is awesome.

P.S. I am looking for something long term so hence I would be honoured if you make me u r official beta tester so that I can gain some experience in that field.

Sent from my GT - S7500 via tapatalk 2

josias16

May 4, 2010
Bronx
Hello, I downloaded u r app and haven't seen everything but have seen adobe Photoshop section where I feel u can add more tools like quick selection tool & others. You cadd abut layers and more cause there is no limit to Photoshop but u have to restrict the size hence you can make it brief.

P.S. I am looking for something long term so hence I would be honoured if you make me u r official beta tester so that I can gain some experience in that field.

Hello,

thank you for your reply and review. Just to get this out the way, i am not the person responsible for making the videos, i only created the application. The videos go by series from emplyees of The New Boston company, yes i understand some series can and should have more videos but as of right now it is not the case unfortunately. If this does not change i will have to get them from someone else and i will deffinately make sure they are more complete.

Now, as for being the official beta tester i really like that idea but unfortunately right now i do not have any other applications that require testing, in about 3-4 weeks i will be working on a much more complex application and would really love to come to you for testing if you are still up for it then and this way you can gain all the experience you need.

Reactions: anonymou$
Aug 10, 2014
www.reviewmyap.com
TO ALL ANDROID DEVELOPER'S

OPTIMIZE YOUR GOOGLE PLAY APP

if you want to exchanges review's and want to grow you android app , review+plus star rating

go to the website .

reviewmyap.com

here reviewer are exchanging the review's very easy , you can see the video in the wbesite.

1a11ous

Jan 17, 2011
The idea is nice but yes you need some UI redesign just to make it more appealing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello,

thank you for your reply and review. Just to get this out the way, i am not the person responsible for making the videos, i only created the application. The videos go by series from emplyees of The New Boston company, yes i understand some series can and should have more videos but as of right now it is not the case unfortunately. If this does not change i will have to get them from someone else and i will deffinately make sure they are more complete.

Now, as for being the official beta tester i really like that idea but unfortunately right now i do not have any other applications that require testing, in about 3-4 weeks i will be working on a much more complex application and would really love to come to you for testing if you are still up for it then and this way you can gain all the experience you need.