storage refresh problem

Search This thread

penfold

May 20, 2010
if i plug the G2 into my laptop 'android file transfer' does not see new pictures that were taken since the last boot, I have to reboot the phone for them to be available on my laptop even though I can see them on the phone

kultus

Jul 7, 2007
if i plug the G2 into my laptop 'android file transfer' does not see new pictures that were taken since the last boot, I have to reboot the phone for them to be available on my laptop even though I can see them on the phone
Hi guys, I have the same problem, I never saw on previous SGS2,3,4 I ve had before. E.g. Im testing new camera apk, so I did some samples and wanted to watch on notebok. So, I connect my G2 to notebook via USB MTP mode. But strange behavior, on my notebook I dont see new photos and furthermore I can see files and folders I erased yesterday! :mad: What is stranger is that in G2 stock file manager nor stock Galery see the new photos :eek: but Root explorer and Quickpic see them!!! So, please did anybody realised this, is it any chance to refresh internal storage in phone? Only solution is to disconnect and restart the phone!!! Im already desperate from such situation...please help, I already did the factory reset...what now? THX for any advice...

scokeguy

Jun 12, 2012
Mt. Vernon, TX
Try the app Air droid in the play store. I use it for all moving of files on my g2. Works great.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app