phone won't stay in fastboot mode

Search This thread

marwan4449

Jun 1, 2013
Iso I was following the instrucitons in the official sony site on how to unlock the boot loader
and when i get to the step where I have to press the volume up button and plug the usb cable the led light goes blue for 5 sec and then the sony logo come I tried it on another pc still same problem

anikesh102

Nov 25, 2012
Bangalore
Iso I was following the instrucitons in the official sony site on how to unlock the boot loader
and when i get to the step where I have to press the volume up button and plug the usb cable the led light goes blue for 5 sec and then the sony logo come I tried it on another pc still same problem

Make sure u have installed proper drivers... and the port you r using must be usb 2.0

chrissiong

Jun 16, 2012

That is another way. You can just navigate into flashtool folder and search for driver setup and install the fastboot driver;)

D

Deleted member 5225837

Type your command and press enter will show waiting for device
Then connect the phone in fasrboot
The command will be executed

Try this. Hope it works:)

Sent from my Xperia ion using XDA Premium 4 mobile app