Mobogenie official announcement

Search This thread

duendemago

Jul 31, 2013
Mexico City
As many of you I have been suffering from the constant spam of Mobogenie app, forcing downloads on both of my Android devices. What concerns me is the easy way this guys can skip us, the users, to downooad something we don't want, which by definition its called SPAM (so I guess Playstore and Android guys should take care of)

Nether ways I find this official announcement from the Mobogenie staff: http://blog.mobogenie.com/mobogenie/news/a-message-from-mobogenie-support-team/ ( sorry for not placing the hyperlink but this tablet messes with thr selection tools)

Complete text:
"We have been made to understand that some of our users have been inconvenienced by the automatic download of Mobogenie on to their PCs. While it has never been our intention to spam any user, we would like to apologise to them for the same. Having learnt that there was a technical issue with one of our promotional arms, we have tried our best to fix it at the earliest possible.

Team Mobogenie keeps a close tab on all its promotions, and recommends the download of the Mobogenie application only from reliable sources such as Google Play, Mobogenie.com and other partner networks. We ensure that there shall be no more inconvenience caused to any Android user in future.

If you face this problem or anything similar again, please do report it with the following:

1. A screenshot of the site you are visiting
2. A website / app / popup that forced you to install Mobogenie automatically
3. Any other method that you suspect made you install Mobogenie

Write in to us at support@mobogenie.com. We also welcome your feedback and questions on your experience using the application.

Thank you.

Team Mobogenie"

What do you guys think about ti? Should we take some action at their social networks such as Tweeter so on?

Thanks

medo-op

Sep 5, 2010
cairo
androarena.wordpress.com
To mobogenie stop begging to download ur app.dnt force to all andriod users to download your app.if there is realy special anything about ur app den people will download it by there own self .dnt force or interupt on every browser on every site to every andriod user to use it. Non of the app developers begs lik you stop this shiiit as soon as possible .

marduj5

Aug 16, 2012
To mobogenie stop begging to download ur app.dnt force to all andriod users to download your app.if there is realy special anything about ur app den people will download it by there own self .dnt force or interupt on every browser on every site to every andriod user to use it. Non of the app developers begs lik you stop this shiiit as soon as possible .

+1 stop this.I never will install this even if it is the best app.Your behavior is bully.

Reactions: medo-op

Smokey Mc Pot

Mar 23, 2013
It's unacceptable this continuous spam and hijack of the web from this nonsense app.
Mobogenie is a pirate of the web that needs to be stopped and the people behind this app deserve nothing but being sent to prison.

I detest you mobogenie

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As many of you I have been suffering from the constant spam of Mobogenie app, forcing downloads on both of my Android devices. What concerns me is the easy way this guys can skip us, the users, to downooad something we don't want, which by definition its called SPAM (so I guess Playstore and Android guys should take care of)

Nether ways I find this official announcement from the Mobogenie staff: http://blog.mobogenie.com/mobogenie/news/a-message-from-mobogenie-support-team/ ( sorry for not placing the hyperlink but this tablet messes with thr selection tools)

Complete text:
    "We have been made to understand that some of our users have been inconvenienced by the automatic download of Mobogenie on to their PCs. While it has never been our intention to spam any user, we would like to apologise to them for the same. Having learnt that there was a technical issue with one of our promotional arms, we have tried our best to fix it at the earliest possible.

Team Mobogenie keeps a close tab on all its promotions, and recommends the download of the Mobogenie application only from reliable sources such as Google Play, Mobogenie.com and other partner networks. We ensure that there shall be no more inconvenience caused to any Android user in future.

If you face this problem or anything similar again, please do report it with the following:

1. A screenshot of the site you are visiting
    2. A website / app / popup that forced you to install Mobogenie automatically
    3. Any other method that you suspect made you install Mobogenie

Write in to us at support@mobogenie.com. We also welcome your feedback and questions on your experience using the application.

Thank you.

Team Mobogenie"

What do you guys think about ti? Should we take some action at their social networks such as Tweeter so on?

Thanks

+1 stop this.I never will install this even if it is the best app.Your behavior is bully.