[Mod] Bravia engine 3

Search This thread

Adam Hui

May 30, 2012
Jakarta
Xiaomi Poco F3
please dont take something for another xperia slap in on the thread and say its for any phone... and rom... judging from your profile you are a noob right? just delete this... you dont even have information as to what it is there is no such thing as bravia engine 3
Just get a mod to close this thread. Unless he can prove it's working, it's bogus.

僕のINO2から送られてきた
Got "Android is upgrading" on every boot after flashing this.

僕のINO2から送られてきた
That's not good, it's supposed to appear once only after flashing. This means Dalvik Cache is wiped on every boot, which is not supposed to happen.

僕のINO2から送られてきた
Pls read again your posts, I've sorted it up just to make u realize what actually happened to ur self.

1st time u want this thread to be closed with a bull breath seems like op owe u anything he can't paid.
Why not just ignore if u really don't like it & ur ambition to close this didn't succeed. Shame on u.

And now u've been bickering for op to fix his mod as actually u're having an heavy interest about.

Got it? So what kind of guys u're?
Did u always hiding ur interest of anything by managing any conflicts to catch your personal will & ego?

Did u born in xda as a developer?
Hey kids, linux skill doesn't always self introduced to xda.

It's all good for u even now it taste a bitter, believe me.

*] front LED holographic keyboard >> another dream in android

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

bravia engine 3 is back:laugh:
Keep up the good work man ! And make it perfect really a significant works...

popthosegaskets

Jun 25, 2012
Singapore
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OnePlus 8T
Pls read again your posts, I've sorted it up just to make u realize what actually happened to ur self.

1st time u want this thread to be closed with a bull breath seems like op owe u anything he can't paid.
Why not just ignore if u really don't like it & ur ambition to close this didn't succeed. Shame on u.

And now u've been bickering for op to fix his mod as actually u're having an heavy interest about.

Got it? So what kind of guys u're?
Did u always hiding ur interest of anything by managing any conflicts to catch your personal will & ego?

Did u born in xda as a developer?
Hey kids, linux skill doesn't always self introduced to xda.

It's all good for u even now it taste a bitter, believe me.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Keep up the good work man ! And make it perfect really a significant works...

Sure, I told a mod to close this thread "if he cannot prove it". If he can prove it and the thread is opened, good for him.

FYI, I did not ask him to fix the problem. I just told him what happened when I used it. In fact, before flashing this I made a backup in case sh!t happens. And it so happens that there's something wrong. So I restored my backup, with that mod out of the system.

So before you start ranting down here accusing me of all these, you might want to open your eyes wider and READ what I say. And please do take some English classes. Apparently you do not seem to understand what I am writing in these posts. It's really that simple.

僕のINO2から送られてきた

Adam Hui

May 30, 2012
Jakarta
Xiaomi Poco F3
Sure, I told a mod to close this thread "if he cannot prove it". If he can prove it and the thread is opened, good for him.

FYI, I did not ask him to fix the problem. I just told him what happened when I used it. In fact, before flashing this I made a backup in case sh!t happens. And it so happens that there's something wrong. So I restored my backup, with that mod out of the system.

So before you start ranting down here accusing me of all these, you might want to open your eyes wider and READ what I say. And please do take some English classes. Apparently you do not seem to understand what I am writing in these posts. It's really that simple.

僕のINO2から送られてきた
Lmao..:D

Kid, xda wasn't an english class, u write anything, anyone catch it & respond, that's it...even if actually ur english maybe better from me.. u're a funny boy...

Of cuz that's so simple, ur naive which makes it complicated.. Why should u used something u wanted it to be unexist? If u didn't want it, just skip it..,why should be busy to report to mods... are u an activist?

Lol u need to be honest to ur self & this is even a development though it still maybe comes with bugs.
Why not just supported it or if u don't like just skip it?
Or maybe u could do something better than op? Just prove it kid..

popthosegaskets

Jun 25, 2012
Singapore
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OnePlus 8T
Lmao..:D

Kid, xda wasn't an english class, u write anything, anyone catch it & respond, that's it...even if actually ur english maybe better from me.. u're a funny boy...

Of cuz that's so simple, ur naive which makes it complicated.. Why should u used something u wanted it to be unexist? If u didn't want it, just skip it..,why should be busy to report to mods... are u an activist?

Lol u need to be honest to ur self & this is even a development though it still maybe comes with bugs.
Why not just supported it or if u don't like just skip it?
Or maybe u could do something better than op? Just prove it kid..

Ok, so if I'm an activist for reporting that post why don't you tell that to the other users who reported as well? In fact, the mod did close the thread once because he failed to show proof.

And please, he didn't make this Bravia Engine mod, he took it from some other forum and posted it here.

You tell me to either support or ignore the development? Can't I be someone who wants to sit on the fence? You don't control what I say or do, so don't ask me to choose one.

Me, complicated? Life is complicated. Don't teach me how to live my life.

If you want to continue with this discussion, please send a direct message to me instead. I don't want to flood this thread with more useless replies. Or you can choose to let it go and continue forward, like what you told me to do. The choice is yours.

僕のINO2から送られてきた

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For GB,ICS,JB,KK?
    Pls give more info
    MOD EDIT: Opened

bravia-engine3.jpg

Bravia engine 3 from xperia z2
    Download Attatched Zip
    Boot Into CWM
    Backup
    Flash ZIP
    Reboot:good::good::good::good::good::laugh:
    ALL MODEL of xperia 2011 and all vesion of android.
    View attachment Bravia_Engine_3.zip
    10173728_850667564950503_5270751085612189940_n.jpg
    Just get a mod to close this thread. Unless he can prove it's working, it's bogus.

僕のINO2から送られてきた
    Download Attatched Zip
    Boot Into CWM
    Backup
    Flash ZIP
    Reboot:good::good::good::good::good::laugh:
    ALL MODEL

please dont take something for another xperia slap in on the thread and say its for any phone... and rom... judging from your profile you are a noob right? just delete this... you dont even have information as to what it is there is no such thing as bravia engine 3