[Q] Samsung galaxy sII i9100- problem

Search This thread

hackyrizz

Apr 21, 2014
I have recently installed Multiwindow through recovery mod, and get successfully installed but when I am trying to use multiwindow draging apps on screen its show only one apps at a time, there for not working properly also I got a problem showed u in pic that when pop up complete using action its getting wrong words also when copying something written clipboard data as no valid data...!! Plz solve

Attachments

• PicsArt_1398074732473.jpg
    PicsArt_1398074732473.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 39

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
What ROM/firmware are you on. Why not just use a custom stock ROM with all these already added into the ROM .

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
That an odex ROM ? I think so. Alliance ROM or neat ROM would be a good start for you to look. Adding multi window is OK but check out these roms. A lot of work gone into making these and I think you will like them.

Reactions: roni_s2

hackyrizz

Apr 21, 2014
That an odex ROM ? I think so. Alliance ROM or neat ROM would be a good start for you to look. Adding multi window is OK but check out these roms. A lot of work gone into making these and I think you will like them.

But multiwindow didn't work properly when I drag any apps on screen its open open single at a time, there are no partition windows top and bottom. So I want to remove multiwindow from my device, ? Please help.

banjara

Mar 31, 2014
Bangalore
But multiwindow didn't work properly when I drag any apps on screen its open open single at a time, there are no partition windows top and bottom. So I want to remove multiwindow from my device, ? Please help.

I get that your multiwindow is not working as expected but is it affecting your normal access to the phone? if not, then why do you have to uninstall it?

I am on a customized Kitkat ROM which supports multiwindows(i did not install any app for it, this feature was part of the ROM). If I have to use multiple windows then we have to follow below steps -
1. Open App 1.
2. Press Home screen.
3. Open App 2
4 Press Home screen
5 Long press Home screen to show recent apps.
6. Long press App 1 in recent apps section, it will open a menu to add it to multiwindow. Same can be done for App 2.

Well, thats the process on the ROM I use. I found the same thing on Mokee ROM also, which is again very famous for multiwindow feature.
Try it, it might work.

hackyrizz

Apr 21, 2014
I get that your multiwindow is not working as expected but is it affecting your normal access to the phone? if not, then why do you have to uninstall it?

I am on a customized Kitkat ROM which supports multiwindows(i did not install any app for it, this feature was part of the ROM). If I have to use multiple windows then we have to follow below steps -
1. Open App 1.
2. Press Home screen.
3. Open App 2
4 Press Home screen
5 Long press Home screen to show recent apps.
6. Long press App 1 in recent apps section, it will open a menu to add it to multiwindow. Same can be done for App 2.

Well, thats the process on the ROM I use. I found the same thing on Mokee ROM also, which is again very famous for multiwindow feature.
Try it, it might work.

Yes its affecting on normal process like when I copy sometext its its show no valid data.. also when I clear all clipboard its gone hang and restart in display setting when I choose homepage as easy mode or basic mode setting unfortunately closed and in notification pannel sync shortcuts has been replaced as multiwindow shortcut.

I tried your method.. when I long press on apps in recent section there are only two options
1. Remove from list and 2. App info
I didn't find to add multiple window.

Last edited:

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
Remove the mod you flashed by reflashing the rom. Either flash through a custom recovery and custom rom or flash a stock rom with Odin or even mobile Odin. Just remember custom rom is a zip file to be flashed through recovery. A tar file is to be flashed through Odin.:thumbup: What you must do is read before you brick you're phone.;) Removing a mod is basic stuff. :rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.