[Q] Lg L7 Xposed (GreavityBox)

Search This thread

treantprotector

Jan 26, 2013
Struga
Hey i have Lg L7 - P700 with THIS ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2521239
And i have some questions:

1. I have just installed Xposed Framework and i want to install Gravity Box should i do it ? It says do not install on CyanogenMod... ?
2. If i update my cyanogenmod will xposed modules be deleted ? I mean just update by wiping cache/dalvik and nothing else ?
3. Games like Temple Run 2 Are so laggy, but the phone is like a rocket, what scripts/tweaks can i flash but do not conflict with the ROM/Kernel and Xposed...
4. Will the scrips delete after updating with wiping cache/dalvik !?

Sorry if i asked something funny, atleast i gave you a reason to laught :silly:

Thanks ! :laugh:

Digdis

Feb 6, 2014
Tel Aviv
Hey i have Lg L7 - P700 with THIS ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2521239
And i have some questions:

1. I have just installed Xposed Framework and i want to install Gravity Box should i do it ? It says do not install on CyanogenMod... ?
2. If i update my cyanogenmod will xposed modules be deleted ? I mean just update by wiping cache/dalvik and nothing else ?
3. Games like Temple Run 2 Are so laggy, but the phone is like a rocket, what scripts/tweaks can i flash but do not conflict with the ROM/Kernel and Xposed...
4. Will the scrips delete after updating with wiping cache/dalvik !?

Sorry if i asked something funny, atleast i gave you a reason to laught :silly:

Thanks ! :laugh:
Hey mate,
GB is indeed not intended for CM ROMs, but more for pure AOSP like ROMs. OTOH, people report that some of the GB functionality works well on their CM ROMs, so I think it's worth a try. I use it on my stock ROM and enjoy it very much. This can be reverted, so worst thing that can happen is that you uninstall the module.
Regarding updates, I believe that ROM updates will require you to reinstall Xposed framework and all modules. However, wiping the Dalvik cache won't.
I think it'll be better to ask these questions in the GravityBox threads. You can find the thread relevant for your GB (depending on your ROM - KK or not KK) in the module download info.
Edit: As your ROM is KK based, here's the link for the KK GB thread.

Last edited: