[Q] Alcatel One Touch Fierce

Search This thread

AntiCrea

Jan 27, 2014
Hi, I recently rooted my Alcatel One Touch Fierce. I now want to utilize Rom Manager, but I can't find a CWM recovery for my phone model. Is there a way to still install a CWM recovery manually or any other way? P.S. I'm new to all this. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

BracesForImpact

May 13, 2011
There's no recovery for this phone yet. It seems a lot of people have recently purchased it though, so I'm holding out hope we'll get at least recovery for it. It has a locked boot loader, so it requires a little innovation.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce

ciniMOD1

Oct 22, 2013
recovery

Hi, I recently rooted my Alcatel One Touch Fierce. I now want to utilize Rom Manager, but I can't find a CWM recovery for my phone model. Is there a way to still install a CWM recovery manually or any other way? P.S. I'm new to all this. Thanks! :)

There is a cwm type recovery, google search it...it's how i did mine, whatever you do don't update OTA update while rooted...so far no custom roms as of yet:( wish someone had the tmobile stock rom.

Mar 4, 2014
Where is the CWM?? I can't find it!!!!!

Sent from my rooted ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce running stock Kernel and ROM. Android version 2.2.2.

Shinotheweevil

Nov 1, 2012
I just got this phone a couple of days ago, I'm assuming there's still no update on getting cwm recovery on this device?

fugeeohu

Sep 17, 2012
If there's no custom recovery how are you guys exchanging backups?

If there's no custom recovery how are you guys exchanging backups? Wouldn't he need a custom recovery installed to restore from the backups?

brotherswing

Jul 23, 2009
If there's no custom recovery how are you guys exchanging backups? Wouldn't he need a custom recovery installed to restore from the backups?
The stock recovery can restore backups made with the stock recovery. It just won't flash anything else. After almost a year, I kind of doubt that there will be any serious development for the Fierce.

nelson.fig

Nov 27, 2014
Just get xposed framework; it gives you all a custom ROM would (in terms of personalization). It requires root. Use framaroot if you need to root. My Alcatel OTF runs smoothly after rooting and installing xposed.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

BigCountry907

Oct 15, 2015
Here are the links to my work.

The recovery and roms can be found in this post.
http://androidforums.com/threads/roms-for-the-fierce-2.918921/page-9

The recovery alone is here.
http://androidforums.com/threads/new-recovery-for-alcatel-one-touch-fierce-2.993682/

Please note this is a modified stock recovery so it looks the same.
But i have patched the keys to flash my files.

IF YOU ROOTED YOUR PHONE YOU SHOULD FLASH THE RECOVERY.
IT GIVES US A WAY TO FIX BOOT LOOP.
IF YOUR PHONE IS BOOT-LOOPED BEFORE FLASHING THE RECOVERY THERE IS NO WAY TO FIX IT.