Ordering from Seidio? Get 10% off!

Search This thread

XNine

Dec 28, 2010
Denver
HTC 10
OnePlus 6
Hello,
Just thought I'd post this to help those out who are ordering a case from Seidio. I just ordered the Seidio Surface with Kickstand: http://www.seidioonline.com/htc-one-m8-surface-kickstand-case-black-p/csr3htm8k-bk.htm

Unfortunately, most of their cases for the M8 are still "Under development," but I need a case and a kickstand is not negotiable, need something to use as my alarm clock.

Use Promo Code: TW10 for 10% off your order on their site (I guess this is their Twitter Follower discount code.)

XNine

Dec 28, 2010
Denver
HTC 10
OnePlus 6
I'd love to see you do a review or a few high quality pics. I looked at a video of the M7 case and the kickstand was a huge carbuncle on the back. On their site it looks smooth, but I'd rather see a real one in action.

Will do! I had a Seidio for my HTC One X and it was awesome despite the kickstand not allowing you to charge the device (I modified it, and flipped it around to allow this) But since the ports are different on the One M8 it shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully this case is just as reliable as the last one, which saved my phone a few times from unintended drops.

downwiththebanksters

May 28, 2011
Taiwan
I just got the blue, and the colour is really nice. What the photos don't show is it has a pearlescent finish, and is a nice soft touch finish as well. The fit is great too as the above linked youtube shows. Yes it's relatively big money, but definitely a quality piece. My only knock is the kickstand does sit way off the phone like a carbuncle. They should find a way to better integrate it in the design.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'd love to see you do a review or a few high quality pics. I looked at a video of the M7 case and the kickstand was a huge carbuncle on the back. On their site it looks smooth, but I'd rather see a real one in action.

Will do! I had a Seidio for my HTC One X and it was awesome despite the kickstand not allowing you to charge the device (I modified it, and flipped it around to allow this) But since the ports are different on the One M8 it shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully this case is just as reliable as the last one, which saved my phone a few times from unintended drops.