DFT_Flashing WP7 to LEO #2 ?

Search This thread

sathara

Jun 3, 2009
the club

karendar

Aug 9, 2010
Montreal
Yes, this is the Android NAND section... :p heh.

A release was done by DFT off their website and on a few chinese sites. I don't know if it's a leak or not, but we should be getting the ROM reaaaaal soon on the forums. I personally already did my work and got the ROM and all documentation related to it. :) Will flash once I have another SD card.

htcfreak

Feb 12, 2008
Mumbai/Belgaum
www.vishalconst.com
Ya the news is true, its MAGLDR 1.12 with a stock WM 7 ROM by the invisible DFT..!!!

I presume it to be a leak or somethin but its an orginal DFT work..!!!

Everythin stated by COTULLA on htc-linux chat works..!!! :)

Try it at your will..!!!

lamchei

Mar 27, 2008
Hong Kong
yes all things are working well including 720p camcording :D

Yes! All things works but I can't find any reasons to use WP7. Definitely it is a big change from wm6.5, but the change is become more worst! Just played with it for ~30 minutes and flash back to Android! Of course, having wp7 on HD2 is great to show off, but not for daily use.

ata.music

Oct 27, 2010
www.myspacec.com
Switched back to Android. I like WP7 because it runs so smooth compared to Android. Camera software is so worse, i don't like it, but 720p recording works like a charm :D (don't know why this feature doesn't work on Android)
I find Green button assigned to the camera a little weird to use (is more handy to assign the phone software).
Anyways, it looks promising but i'll stick to Android until something good about WP7 will show up.

Many thanks to Cotulla and all the devs for making this happend! :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i had it installed and came back to Android again. Good thing that you can flash Android roms directly even from Magldr 1.12 but the charging problem while the phone is off is still there.

If anybody wants the links you can PM me.. we are not allowed to post links here before DFT makes the official XDA release.
    yesss, one word : rupe:p
    Unplug your usb from phone.
    restart and enter in bootloader
    Plug usb ( usb word will appear on bootloader )

If doesnt work try to use another usb port on your pc
    ugh! this is so far the most annoying thing ive gone through since flashing every single android build and every single WM rom i could. i CAN NOT for whatever reason that i obviously cant figure out, upgrade magldr from 1.11 to 1.12! this is definitely draining my energy....

what am i possibly doing wrong? ive downloaded the right stuff from the right places but "ROMUpdateUtility" cant find my phone and i cant help it for some reason either...tried everything i thought i could do but im sure im missing the obvious. can someone let me know or at least point me to a link showing my dumb ass how to do it?