[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2VZW] PAC-ROM

Search This thread

alludem

Nov 24, 2012
Bern, Switzerland
Nav Bar

First off, I love the ROM, been on 4.2 for a while and have been missing paranoid.

The one thing that seems to be off though is the navigation bar settings. If you go to Settings>ROM control>navigation bar, there is nothing there. I usually go in here to change the back key on the navigation bar to previous application.
Anyone know a work around?

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Re: [ROM][4.2.1] PAC-Man ROM v19.9.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ | PIE | Hybrid | (2/8/13

First off, I love the ROM, been on 4.2 for a while and have been missing paranoid.

The one thing that seems to be off though is the navigation bar settings. If you go to Settings>ROM control>navigation bar, there is nothing there. I usually go in here to change the back key on the navigation bar to previous application.
Anyone know a work around?

The navbar settings are under settings-->tools. You can customize them any way you want.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

alludem

Nov 24, 2012
Bern, Switzerland
Re: [ROM][4.2.1] PAC-Man ROM v19.9.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ | PIE | Hybrid | (2/8/13

I seem to not have a tools setting.
I went in toolbars and there was just one setting for nav bar.

I want to be able to change the keys.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

roflonmywaffle

Jul 11, 2012
Atlanta

Is anyone else getting sync problems with Gmail? My email isn't pushing.

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

I seem to not have a tools setting.
I went in toolbars and there was just one setting for nav bar.

I want to be able to change the keys.

Sorry, i meant settings-->toolbars. Make sure the softkeys are not disabled and you will have navigation controls. You can change the keys, but changing the function of the keys is an aokp feature i believe, and ROM control is partially broken as of now.

ysu8useg.jpg

Casper34

ok i have never had an issue changing roms or anything, but for some reason with this new 20121212 gapps, i cant get it to install and when i first boot i get com.google..... blah has stopped. i can get that cleared and then it says the setup wizard cannot start. i am stuck. any help??

ok i got it... it seems the link i used for the gapps was just an update from 20121130 to the 20121212. since i did not have 1130 installed, it would not update

Last edited:

TheBurgh

Sep 30, 2010
Pittsburgh
OnePlus 9

Sorry, i meant settings-->toolbars. Make sure the softkeys are not disabled and you will have navigation controls. You can change the keys, but changing the function of the keys is an aokp feature i believe, and ROM control is partially broken as of now.

ysu8useg.jpg

Tried this and still no go for me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

ok i have never had an issue changing roms or anything, but for some reason with this new 20121212 gapps, i cant get it to install and when i first boot i get com.google..... blah has stopped. i can get that cleared and then it says the setup wizard cannot start. i am stuck. any help??

Make sure you wipe data in recovery and do a clean install. It should solve those errors. Also maybe it was a bad download.

Casper34

Make sure you wipe data in recovery and do a clean install. It should solve those errors. Also maybe it was a bad download.

ya, i downloded an update file of gapps, not the full gapps. working now.

also.... just a reminder guys.....

IF YOU RESTORE A TIBU, MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE THE DEFAULT FILE LOCATION! YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE /0 THEN YOUR LOCATION

Last edited:

roflonmywaffle

Jul 11, 2012
Atlanta

I'm getting this sync error with Google. My email won't push and I have to manually refresh it. Also tether is broken.

Last edited:

Casper34

how to you turn off the navagation bar?? i hate that, never used it. to me it takes up space, i have the same buttons on my phone, why do i need them above the physical ones?

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

I'm getting this sync error with Google. My email won't push and I have to manually refresh it. Also tether is broken.

same here.... it says sync is current experiencing problems, it will be back shortly

WTF...... now all a sudden i am getting unforuntually system UI has stopped working!!!!

Last edited:

TheBurgh

Sep 30, 2010
Pittsburgh
OnePlus 9
toolbars/nav bar control...... but there is no way to turn off. it was said that the repeat settings were removed... i would be nice to be able to turn off some things... the settings were removed from rom control.

Thanks. I found that but I get no option to add or change buttons. I would also like to remove it if possible. Other than that, this is a great build.

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

how to you turn off the navagation bar?? i hate that, never used it. to me it takes up space, i have the same buttons on my phone, why do i need them above the physical ones?

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

same here.... it says sync is current experiencing problems, it will be back shortly

WTF...... now all a sudden i am getting unforuntually system UI has stopped working!!!!

toolbars/nav bar control...... but there is no way to turn off. it was said that the repeat settings were removed... i would be nice to be able to turn off some things... the settings were removed from rom control.

Yes, you CAN turn off navbar buttons. Go into hybrid properties-->interface, and set navbar size to 0%. That is how you hide the navbar.

dedara4y.jpg

freestyle350z

Dec 27, 2012
NavBar

I'm not currently running this ROM, but from AOSPA stand point the way to turn off the navbar is from going to hybrid properties > interface > workspace > put navigation bar size to 0%

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2VZW] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Man - Verizon, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SCH-I535 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    FYI we are actively updating to 4.4. Do not ask for eta...this will take time to sort out but will be worth it

XDA Moderator
    FYI pac-4.4 branch has been merged into pac github and gerrit. No alpha or nightlies yet but very soon. Feel free to poke around and if daring enough build for yourself. For those who wish to wait...please no eta as we are working as fast as we can. This is a full aosp base with commits brought I'm from all over with our own stuff added as well. Not all featured are added yet but will be over the next few weeks

XDA Moderator
    There will be an rc soon. Within next day or two then nightlies again if needed. We are staying inline with cm. There were a ton of commits push last night that fixed a lot of stuff and brought in more stability. Still a few more things left to do but they will get done.

Sorry I've been out of town all weekend at a beach resort and got engaged

XDA Moderator