Low sound problem desire

Search This thread

hb8

Dec 20, 2011
Is there any way to boost talking volume ? It is very low on htc desire. Sometimes I can't hear what said.

hb8

Dec 20, 2011
Hi, which ROM do You have? It is stock? Or any other custom ROM? Give us some info, about root etc.

I use supernova extreme rom now.
When i use cyanogenmod sound volume was good.
But in sense roms, sound is low. So i wonder is there any program or another way to increase talking sound volume?

g1b50n

Feb 7, 2012
HTC Desire
Google Nexus 5
I know about low sound notification problem on JB roms based on CM 10.1 from VJ, but low sound during talk? Well never had that kind of problem. Maybe it will be funny and You don't do it, but during a call press a + key to volume up, it works. Maybe You forgot about it ;)

just sent via tapatalk

torrice

Jan 2, 2012
Cluj Napoca
I use supernova extreme rom now.
When i use cyanogenmod sound volume was good.
But in sense roms, sound is low. So i wonder is there any program or another way to increase talking sound volume?

search and flash alex-v 04 kernel...for me that kernel do the job...now i have to push the down volume button:)

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Is there any way to boost talking volume ? It is very low on htc desire. Sometimes I can't hear what said.

here u go https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xrg07vj180u0731/piP94RJzSR/Desire/Kernel
;)

hb8

Dec 20, 2011
I know about low sound notification problem on JB roms based on CM 10.1 from VJ, but low sound during talk? Well never had that kind of problem. Maybe it will be funny and You don't do it, but during a call press a + key to volume up, it works. Maybe You forgot about it ;)

just sent via tapatalk

:) no, i already did that :)

Ninja Storm

Jan 14, 2011
in-call volume low

Hello, I'm new and I ask the more experienced, so I have a problem of volume.
The ringer volume is ok
the media volume is ok
the volume of notifications is ok
the volume of incoming calls, although it is set to max is very low and is barely perceptible, I've already replaced the speaker but nothing has changed, I checked under the microscope all the welds but everything is in order, do you think this problem is caused by the kernel?
my device is rooted
Below is the information of my software Desire:
Android version 2.2.2
baseband version 32.49.00.32U_5.11.05.27
kernel version 2.6.32.15-gf5a401c htc-kernel@and18-2#1
build number 2.29.405.14 cl345208 release-keys
software number 2.29.405.14
browser version webkit 3.1

you can suggest a solution? many thanks

Ninja Storm

Jan 14, 2011
Hello everyone , after several attempts to search for the cause of the problem I found a ( possible) solution .
I think this solution will solve the problem on a number of phones Desire.
The problem is the "hardware " is not software (in my case ) and the solution is very simple.
it is sufficient to " uncork " the hole of the speaker that is clogged with dirt and sweat of the skin, into the hole that you see in black is a small piece of protective tissue ( such as that used for the protection of speakers your hi -fi) the protective fabric is impregnated with sweat and dirt and create a cap that prevents the sound from leaking out on a regular basis .
To uncork the hole you need to disassemble the desire , remove the speaker and remove this tissue , the hole will remain open and will be more aesthetically ugly , but at least your phone will work on a regular basis ..... I closed the hole with a very fine mesh of steel .
Please do not try to uncork the hole without disassembling the phone because you risk to drill the speaker.
I hope this tip will help someone.
Let me know , bye !