[SCRIPT] LED Controller

Search This thread

Sahaab

May 14, 2013
London ON
o4wu.png

This is a small LED controller script
There are many better APPS out there which will probably be better then this script
I just made this script because i wanted to be able to control every single LED differently

Advantages of this script:
- Can control all 3 LEDs differently
- Can edit brightness of all the LEDs

Disadvantages:
- Editing LED colors is slow
- LEDs stay on even after closing screen
- Requires various testing to get different colors according to the 3 base colors ( Blue , Green , Red )
- Can Sometimes Change LED color of some other stuff according to what u have set ( For Example, if you have low battery, and you set the right and left LEDs to red, then these LEDs also blink ) ( Another Example, I set Middle LED to orange and then Increased its Brightness, Now Charging LED Brightness is a Little More )
- Everything is Reset After Boot

Credits:
- @DooMLoRD

There Are 2 Scripts, I recommend to download both
1st is LED_Controller ( The Main Script )
2nd is LED_off ( To stop all the modifications and reset LEDs to 0 )

Instructions:
- Just Download both zips and run using Script Manager and follow the instructions told

LED Controller
LED Off

Last edited:

Sahaab

May 14, 2013
London ON
[SIZE="+1"]I Have Told You In Previous Post That There Are Better Apps Out There, So Please Do Not Say That This And That Is Better
Thank You
[/SIZE]​

Reactions: yas_ni

s.bluedreams

Jan 15, 2013
Tehran
o4wu.png

There are many better APPS out there which will probably be better then this script
I just made this script because i wanted to be able to control every single LED differently

Disadvantages:
- Requires various testing to get different colors according to the 3 base colors ( Blue , Green , Red )
- Can Sometimes Change LED color of some other stuff according to what u have set ( For Example, if you have low battery, and you set the right and left LEDs to red, then these LEDs also blink ) ( Another Example, I set Middle LED to orange and then Increased its Brightness, Now Charging LED Brightness is a Little More )

Credits:
- @DooMLoRD

Instructions:
- Just Download both zips and run using Script Manager and follow the instructions told

LED Controller
LED Off

ooh very good my bro, exelent :)

Reactions: Sahaab

STONEMF2

Nov 3, 2010
Auckland
hi the, bro i have high hopes from you. i have been using this phone for quite long....but i m unable to come across any app which can set my led control to police strobe light for missed call notification i.e when i get a missed call my phone should flash like police strobe light (red white blue). let me know if its possible with your script and how?
Thanx :)

Sahaab

May 14, 2013
London ON
hi the, bro i have high hopes from you. i have been using this phone for quite long....but i m unable to come across any app which can set my led control to police strobe light for missed call notification i.e when i get a missed call my phone should flash like police strobe light (red white blue). let me know if its possible with your script and how?
Thanx :)

with my script, sorry it will not be possible

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    o4wu.png

Disadvantages:

Credits:
    - @DooMLoRD

Instructions:

LED Controller
    LED Off

[SIZE="+1"]I Have Told You In Previous Post That There Are Better Apps Out There, So Please Do Not Say That This And That Is Better
    Thank You
    [/SIZE]​
    Great work man! Glad to see you here in SP forum ;)
    Ya just recently bought a xperia SP
    But its sim locked
    Might be making a rom when 4.3 is released

Sent from my C5306 using xda app-developers app
    o4wu.png

Disadvantages:

Credits:
    - @DooMLoRD

Instructions:

LED Controller
    LED Off

ooh very good my bro, exelent :)