[Q] i need really help about efs

Search This thread

Wesam-syria

Aug 18, 2013
Damas
donno if its dead or not yet but i hope u can help me

i have Ace 2 i8160 the problem is its freeze at galaxy logo and when i try to go to recovery it takes time then shows

failed to mount efs invalid argument...... i did alot of search but all says i should have backup image if my efs file wich i dont have

is there any thing i can do to fix this problem and i did flash it by Russian Rom pit. pda.csc and it pass by odin but the problem not solved

even i try to flash trwp recovery but nothing happens

plzz if u can help me with this or my ace is broken already? :confused: :rolleyes:

10BIT

May 14, 2014
Depth of Motherboard
donno if its dead or not yet but i hope u can help me

i have Ace 2 i8160 the problem is its freeze at galaxy logo and when i try to go to recovery it takes time then shows

failed to mount efs invalid argument...... i did alot of search but all says i should have backup image if my efs file wich i dont have

is there any thing i can do to fix this problem and i did flash it by Russian Rom pit. pda.csc and it pass by odin but the problem not solved

even i try to flash trwp recovery but nothing happens

plzz if u can help me with this or my ace is broken already? :confused: :rolleyes:
see this thread,maybe it can help you...
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/help-i9305/s3-i9305-boot-problem-e-failed-to-mount-t2512085

if it didn't work,the best to do is going to samsung service center....

Last edited:

faroukovic3

Apr 17, 2014
If u Want the efs file or The Version Of The Efs that u can flash through the cwm I will give it to u :D